• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Universal Studios Japan - doable in a day?

1nfrequent

Mouseketeer
Sorry to bother you all with another question, I've checked out the opening times for Universal Studios Japan and figure I can spend a good 8 hours in the park. I know Harry Potter land just opened there this summer. If I go on a weekday, is it possible to do all the main rides (i.e. the 7 named in the Express Pass ticket) within 8 hours or so, or are the queues likely to be bad enough to make a second day advisable?

Cheers muchly.

1F

Just posting back - turns out Universal Studios was completely doable in a day but I went during low season and got there when the Park opened. I'd recommend getting the 7 ride Express Pass - it gives you timed slots for the 2 Harry Potter rides, which is a must if you want to do them. When I was there, the main Harry Potter ride had consistent 4 hour queues throughout the day and the Hippograf ride was running 90 minutes minimum. I ended up doing all the rides I wanted to do and quite a few of the haunted houses by 7pm.

1F

Thank you for posting - I was wondering this myself. How did you find out whether you were going during high/low season?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter