Universal Merchandise in Vineland Premium Outlets?

CHEMISTSP

Unapologetic Disney Nerd
Hello! I am going to Florida at the end of August. My family (Wife & 3 teenage boys) are having a split vacation between Disney & Universal after a brief stay at Floridays resort. On our first day in Florida, I was thinking of going to the Vineland Premium Outlets to shop for some Disney & Universal stuff. I was especially interested in T-Shirts and lanyards for Universal. I notice that there is a Disney Character Warehouse store. However, there is not an obvious store to find Universal merchandise.

Does anyone have any experience shopping here that has any knowledge about stores that carry any Universal stuff? Thanks!

I do not believe Universal offers any outlet/discount stores to the public.

Years ago,like a good while back I remember seeing a Universal outlet at the old Festival Bay mall that became the Artegon Marketplace which is closed today except for Bass Pro shops and the Cinemark movie theater.Nothing Universal at the outlets,you'll have to find what your looking for at the parks or the Universal store in Citywalk or if you're flying in the airport has Disney,Universal and Sea World stores.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter