Universal Adventures of Dreams AND Magic, and an expanding World!

Well I spoke too soon. Skip is now starting to be a baby about the length of time I am going to be gone. Let's just sy I can't wait to leave even more now. This is one of the reasons I want to be gone. Who wants to be around someone who is so dang moody.
Alos Paige decided to move in with us. She was going to live with her Dad, but he was just being a jerk to her, so she came here, which is fine with me, but Skip made some stupid comment about that too.

I'm sorry Skip is giving you grief over the trip all of a sudden. And I'ms orry to hear about Paige and her boyfriend.

I hope Claire calms down a little and gets some sleep so you can get everything done you need to do before you leave.

Wow, is it in the air today??

Sorry that Skip is being a downer. Hopefully he'll get his mind sorted out quickly.

Hopefully Paige is doing better too. That's a long time to be with someone. She'll go through her stages. Hopefully living with you will be smooth.

Claire must just be over excited and roaring to go! Soon!!

I'm sorry Skip is giving you grief over the trip all of a sudden. And I'ms orry to hear about Paige and her boyfriend.

I hope Claire calms down a little and gets some sleep so you can get everything done you need to do before you leave.

I really thought he got over this a year ago. But he acts like he knows nothing ...probably because who wants to talk to someone about a trip when he acts the way he does.

Claire is all hyped up that Paige is living here right now. I just heard her sining in her room. I guess i should be happy she is still in her room, but she really needs to get to sleep.
Paige is now having doubts about her decision. I told her I can't help her make it though, because she is the one who needs to live with it. I also told her not to go asking for advice from people because they don't have to live with it. I gave her some pros and cons and hopefully she will do what makes her happiest.

Wow, is it in the air today??

Sorry that Skip is being a downer. Hopefully he'll get his mind sorted out quickly.

Hopefully Paige is doing better too. That's a long time to be with someone. She'll go through her stages. Hopefully living with you will be smooth.

Claire must just be over excited and roaring to go! Soon!!

So I'm not the only one with a husband with something stuck up his rear too? :lmao: I don't get why he is like this. I have never changed my mind about going in the past, this sure won't stop me now. He is out in the barn with his buddies right now. It wil lbe interesting to see how he is when he comes in. They are probably getting him extra riled up. Now thats one person who shouldn't be asking for advice from friends. :rotfl:

How is Kadence feeling? I hope she gets over this bug fast!!!! Take her to the Dr and tell them to "fix" her. ;)

Paige is confused now. We talked a bit tonight. She went on a date with her now ex to talk. She is really missing him now. But I just tell her she has to do what will make her happy. I tried to talk logical and make her see good and bad about things and also let her know that there isn't always that wonderful spark in every day life. (I even told her I was actually thinking about killing Skip today, so it's a non spark day for me. :rolleyes1)

Well I was about to tell you how good it was that Skip wasn't giving you a hard time about this trip and then I read your next post. I hope he gets over it soon since its not going to do him any good to act like that:laughing:

I hope Paige feels better soon. I know its hard to let go of someone even when you know its the right thing. (Not that I know its the right thing for her or not). I hope you will enjoy having her there with you.

5 more days!!!!!:mickeyjum

jenseib said:
So I'm not the only one with a husband with something stuck up his rear too? :lmao: I don't get why he is like this. I have never changed my mind about going in the past, this sure won't stop me now. He is out in the barn with his buddies right now. It wil lbe interesting to see how he is when he comes in. They are probably getting him extra riled up. Now thats one person who shouldn't be asking for advice from friends. :rotfl:

How is Kadence feeling? I hope she gets over this bug fast!!!! Take her to the Dr and tell them to "fix" her. ;)

Paige is confused now. We talked a bit tonight. She went on a date with her now ex to talk. She is really missing him now. But I just tell her she has to do what will make her happy. I tried to talk logical and make her see good and bad about things and also let her know that there isn't always that wonderful spark in every day life. (I even told her I was actually thinking about killing Skip today, so it's a non spark day for me. :rolleyes1)

For once here it's not the DH, but everything else. UGH I just want to go now.

Kadence is better, it was a long day. She sad she missed the movie day with just her and her Daddy and trick or treating.

I'm glad to hear you tell her to not listen to others advice. Everyone has an opinion but its got to be her own hearts choice. Maybe a little separation will be good for them and it will help them both to either move on or be closer.

Don't kill Skip, I've heard you don't get to go to WDW while in jail. :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Like Kathy, I was about to comment on the fact that Skip wasn't giving you grief but then read the next post. It sounds like even if you were to give Skip all the details way ahead of time or wait until just a day before, he'd still not be keen on you and Claire going. I still secretly think that he either wants to go or he will really really miss you two and doesn't want to admit it.

Well I was about to tell you how good it was that Skip wasn't giving you a hard time about this trip and then I read your next post. I hope he gets over it soon since its not going to do him any good to act like that:laughing:

I hope Paige feels better soon. I know its hard to let go of someone even when you know its the right thing. (Not that I know its the right thing for her or not). I hope you will enjoy having her there with you.

5 more days!!!!!:mickeyjum

He flipped out last night, then got better. I really think he is bipolar. He didn't even make sense on half the stuff he said.

For once here it's not the DH, but everything else. UGH I just want to go now.

Kadence is better, it was a long day. She sad she missed the movie day with just her and her Daddy and trick or treating.

I'm glad to hear you tell her to not listen to others advice. Everyone has an opinion but its got to be her own hearts choice. Maybe a little separation will be good for them and it will help them both to either move on or be closer.

Don't kill Skip, I've heard you don't get to go to WDW while in jail. :rolleyes:

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I am glad Kadence is feeling better. Are you going to get some packing time in then? I know how stressed I feel, I can only imagine what it is like for you.

:cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9:

Soon this will be you!

Soon, not yet, but soon!

Like Kathy, I was about to comment on the fact that Skip wasn't giving you grief but then read the next post. It sounds like even if you were to give Skip all the details way ahead of time or wait until just a day before, he'd still not be keen on you and Claire going. I still secretly think that he either wants to go or he will really really miss you two and doesn't want to admit it.

I know. I wish I was married to a normal person. He is just so dead against vacationing. Like I am committing a sin when I do it. This is a time where Claire and I are excited and should be, yet I have to not talk about it because he chose not to go and is against it.

Girl, our family doesn't know what "normal" is. :rotfl: I am in constant Disney trip planning mode so there's always talk going on around our house. If I'm not planning a trip to Disney, I'm trying to figure out where we can go on a long weekend trip. John is a homebody but he does like to go on at least a trip or two every year just to get away.

Caught up, Jen!
I cannot believe how far behind I am after only a three day vacation. :confused3

I had to LOL about Skip's comment of you being gone for too long. :lmao: For HOW LONG has he known you are going?
And you are so close to your travel date! Yippie, can't wait to read all about it and thankfully you are not effected by the hurricane! :thumbsup2

Sorry to read about Paige. Hopefully she will get over the break up soon. :grouphug:

My daughter is tired of all the trips I do, translated Mom is not there to run errands for you!!!:rotfl2:So hopefully 5 months of NO trips and she will be glad to get rid of me again!!!!!:rotfl2: I have in my mind a plan, next year I will do the Oct free trip and then the Grannie trip, I am hoping that I will have accumulated enough points on 1 of the airlines to get a free flight in 2014 and do a solo trip in like Feb/ March as I will be getting an AP in October from my free trip to use again in December and then again Feb/March, so that would make it a very affordable trip just the hotel and food AND if free dining is around even cheaper !!! :thumbsup2:cool1:

Well you made it pretty far with out Skip becoming Captain Resistor! He will come around. He always does lol. Sooooo excited you leave this week! We leave a week from Thursday! It is really sneaking up on me too! I am especially paranoid because of this storm, we have been working out of the office, now our main office (the one I work in) has no power! It is making it hard for me to get work done. Fortunately where I live we didn't get hit bad. Just some flooding. The sun is starting to come out though. I keep getting emails from my relatives in England asking if I am alive.

Girl, our family doesn't know what "normal" is. :rotfl: I am in constant Disney trip planning mode so there's always talk going on around our house. If I'm not planning a trip to Disney, I'm trying to figure out where we can go on a long weekend trip. John is a homebody but he does like to go on at least a trip or two every year just to get away.

Well I like your normal better than mine. :rotfl: I swear Skip is getting worse over the years. He made a comment the other night that this summer was tight money wise, but now we're practically rolling around in money ...if that is so, why is he having a fit. I know it's because he feels a vactaion should not be longer than 4 days. He has some really whacky ideas.

Caught up, Jen!
I cannot believe how far behind I am after only a three day vacation. :confused3

I had to LOL about Skip's comment of you being gone for too long. :lmao: For HOW LONG has he known you are going?
And you are so close to your travel date! Yippie, can't wait to read all about it and thankfully you are not effected by the hurricane! :thumbsup2

Sorry to read about Paige. Hopefully she will get over the break up soon. :grouphug:

I think Paige is going to get back with him. She is now missing him quite a bit and thinks she made a mistake. I just want her to do what will make her happy in the long run. They decided to keep paying on their apartment and not break the lease. And from the sounds of her last night, I think by the time I get back from my trip, she will be back there living. She is house sitting for my parents while we are gone, but I think she has made her mind up now she will not be back at my house after that. I don't mind either way. She's not here much anyways with school and work. Claire, on the otherhand has been just loving the fact that Paige is living here. She doesn't remember Paige every living with us as she was too little when she did before and for Paige's last 2 years of highschool she lived at her Dads house.

I just can't wait to leave. I have a bunch of things to take care of yet, but I am so ready to be gone. Especially with the weather here today. Sleet! Yuck.

My daughter is tired of all the trips I do, translated Mom is not there to run errands for you!!!:rotfl2:So hopefully 5 months of NO trips and she will be glad to get rid of me again!!!!!:rotfl2: I have in my mind a plan, next year I will do the Oct free trip and then the Grannie trip, I am hoping that I will have accumulated enough points on 1 of the airlines to get a free flight in 2014 and do a solo trip in like Feb/ March as I will be getting an AP in October from my free trip to use again in December and then again Feb/March, so that would make it a very affordable trip just the hotel and food AND if free dining is around even cheaper !!! :thumbsup2:cool1:

I think that is kind of it for Skip. He wants me just to be here and jump if and when he needs me to. Now I don't run errands for him often, but he wants that option ...just in case. I also think it's a pride thing ...kind of like "how could I be gone from him that long and not die from missing him" :rotfl:

Claire will miss him, but I think she'll be fine since we are so busy.

:woohoo: :yay: :banana:

The the excitement grows!!

Now all we think about is, what am I forgetting??:lmao:

I know. Yesterday I had a moment where I thought I forgot to pack the dress that Janet made last year for Claire. I went through closets.....then looked in the suitcase and realized it was there.
I had the camera packed in my backpack and realized I will probably want to take Halloween pictures yet. So I'll have to drag that out.
I have to gather up some paperwork yet too for all my stays. I printed so much stuff out and now I have to be sure I actually bring everything I need.

Well you made it pretty far with out Skip becoming Captain Resistor! He will come around. He always does lol. Sooooo excited you leave this week! We leave a week from Thursday! It is really sneaking up on me too! I am especially paranoid because of this storm, we have been working out of the office, now our main office (the one I work in) has no power! It is making it hard for me to get work done. Fortunately where I live we didn't get hit bad. Just some flooding. The sun is starting to come out though. I keep getting emails from my relatives in England asking if I am alive.

He was bad in the beginning ...over a year ago and then got over it. Even gave me money last Dec to pay off the cruise. I guess he forgets all of that. It would be so nice just to have him say "have a good time" with out off the baby stuff he does. He had the nerve the other night to tell me I was acting like a baby. I was mostly ignoring him while he ranted, but with that I turned on him and said "I'm not the one acting like a baby" He was mad about that, but not long after he did seem to calm down a bit.

Just a few more days!!!!

I can't wait!!

We have a new friend joining us for the whole trip. Claire is very exciting he has decided to join us.

And the best part, he's completely free!

He is "Flat Ben"!

He was sent to me by Dee, Natebenma on Dis.
Her sone Ben wanted to go to Disney very badly this year and even made a powerpoint presentation on why he should go. Sadly, they are not going, but they have traveled this year, so don't feel too sorry for Ben.
But since Ben wanted to go so badly, Dee has made a few Flat Bens and has been sending them off to travelers so Ben could still experience Disney.
I have not taken his picture ...yet. But we plan to have some fun with him.

Weather here has not been nice, but we are no where near as bad as others. We are having sleet today, but word is that Columbus is getting snow. Columbus being the airport I am flying out of. Let's hope and pray it's not much and things go smoothly. Who would've thought I would need to wrry about snow for a flight on Nov. 2.

In other news, I have read that the eye of Sandy went right through Castaway Cay. I have not heard of any damage reports at this point. I think today will have the 1st ship dock there since the hurricane. I really hope the island is not damaged too badly. Claire will really be upset if we don't make it there. She is talking about snorkeling almost daily now. But whatever happens, we will make the best of it.

2 days!!:yay::yay:

In case I don't get back on before you leave I hope you and your family have a great time! I can't wait to hear all about your adventures!

OK, I did get all caught up on your TR, but I don't think I ever caught up over here. Maybe while you're gone????? :rotfl:

I've been so negligent on my countdown too......... Better late then never?

Two days to go.......... Hope your trip is filled with oodles of pixie dust!

pixiedust: pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter