Underdog & Tart Girl BOBing on the Magic, Plus the Mystery of the Red Br@ FE

Love the random pictures, We are just back from out first cruise and loved it. Made great friends with our table mates. How are you feeling? Healing well I hope! Keep those pictures coming. Port Canaveral was not very nice looking. Construction barriers eveywhere , it was nice to see its potential in your pics.

i'm telling you, with the help of ebay....we'll build our own Disney ship someday.:rolleyes1

magicsign.jpg

Love the random pictures, We are just back from out first cruise and loved it. Made great friends with our table mates. How are you feeling? Healing well I hope! Keep those pictures coming. Port Canaveral was not very nice looking. Construction barriers eveywhere , it was nice to see its potential in your pics.

I've hit a standstill.:headache:Heads still wobbly. Hoping to get some answers this week at the drs.:headache:

On the bright side, since cruising this year is out of the question, we changed our next cruise date to Oct 22, 2011 (7 day Eastern). So at least now we have something to look forward to.:woohoo: Everyones welcome to join us.:wizard:

On the bright side, since cruising this year is out of the question, we changed our next cruise date to Oct 22, 2011 (7 day Eastern). So at least now we have something to look forward to.:woohoo: Everyones welcome to join us.:wizard:

Count us in Mike!:banana:

Not to worry Robin...I'm sure we can find you a nude beach on St Martin. We'll ask Rose. ;);):cloud9:

DSC02327.jpg

:yay::dance3::banana: fingers crossed::yes::
My SPH room is already booked :thumbsup2

AWWW!! How sweet is that!! Looks like you are a true romantic. Are you for hire for training sessions. My DH is in dire need...:rotfl2: :rotfl:

dire need eh?:lmao: i love it.:thumbsup2

and yes...i do teach "Romance Classes" on deck 10 of our cruises. Feel free to sign your DH up in advance to avoid the rush.:rolleyes1

I've hit a standstill.:headache:Heads still wobbly. Hoping to get some answers this week at the drs.:headache:

:yay::dance3::banana: fingers crossed::yes::
My SPH room is already booked :thumbsup2

Well, I am hoping that we will be living in Florida by then, so maybe I will get to see y'all off!:goodvibes

Compliments of our good friend Cass.:rotfl:

Not sure i want to know what she had to do to get my picture on the "big screen".:rotfl:

mike-jumbo.jpg

I will never tell :rolleyes1 ;)

But if DCL did that on your next cruise, people may recognize you ;) :worship:

Wish we could bud, wish we could! Other than our Alaska cruise on the Wonder though, I think all our future cruises will be on the Dream and Fantasy :love: :thumbsup2

Can't wait girl.....I'm so excited!! :woohoo:

AWWW!! How sweet is that!! Looks like you are a true romantic. Are you for hire for training sessions. My DH is in dire need...:rotfl2: :rotfl:

He's a sweetheart!!! :lovestruc I could probably rent him out for a short session. :idea:

"Dyer Need"...we use that phrase all the time. I love it! :thumbsup2

Well, I am hoping that we will be living in Florida by then, so maybe I will get to see y'all off!:goodvibes

Make sure you have an extra bedroom for us Paige. :goodvibes :rotfl2:

Wish we could bud, wish we could! Other than our Alaska cruise on the Wonder though, I think all our future cruises will be on the Dream and Fantasy :love: :thumbsup2

We'll miss ya Cass. :sad1:

Cass

When are you doing Alaska? Nancy, me, Joanne and Roger and Leisha and Tom are going Aug 23 2011.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter