*****UK Spending Money Game No1*******

£10 my friend owed me for cat food in the tin

plus i have started bribing the kids to do chores in the house , i pay them they put money in there tin so they added £4 yesterday to there tin aswell

I would like to join also please. Saving for August / September 2013. Think my son has a big catering coffee tin, so I will make use of that.:coffee:
Had £10 hid in a drawer, so will start with that. :cool1:

I can't believe how quickly the money adds up. I just counted the money in my container and I now have....£713.65 :hyper: This really pushes me to see how much more I can save and I have definitely not missed the things that I would've bought with the money that I have saved! :thumbsup2

catherine said:
I can't believe how quickly the money adds up. I just counted the money in my container and I now have....£713.65 :hyper: This really pushes me to see how much more I can save and I have definitely not missed the things that I would've bought with the money that I have saved! :thumbsup2

Wow!! Well done!! It really does add up fast! My tins are both really heavy now, can't wait til they're full so I can count them ;) I just added €2.74 slowly slowly catchy monkey :goodvibes

Im up and running :dance3:got my tin decorated and had 2.30 change lying around house. Also found 6p roadkill, which is in the tin.

That's amazing, well done!!!!

omg just had £593 paid in to my bank apparently i had not been paid enough working tax credit for the previous tax year !! im soo excited eek im just deciding where to be sensible and put soem aside or get it all in the florida fund :eek::cheer2::yay::woohoo::cool1:

bex7583 said:
omg just had £593 paid in to my bank apparently i had not been paid enough working tax credit for the previous tax year !! im soo excited eek im just deciding where to be sensible and put soem aside or get it all in the florida fund :eek::cheer2::yay::woohoo::cool1:

Wow good for you!!!! Let us know what you decide to do, maybe you could split it between something sensible and your Florida fund?

Ive just added £5 to my tin as i had some money owed so its gone in.

Its getting heavier now, well both tins are :cool1:

I dont expect to have loads money in it just enough for myself for spending money.

diddldonna said:
Another £5 added :) hows everyone else going?

I sold something online the other day and added another ¬25 to my tins :) And I have another ¬80 coming to me as well but I reckon I'll save only ¬50 as DS needs new winter PJs etc.

Just put in £7 that I had left over from the week and I need to put in another £15 that I saved because I had a £15 off coupon!!

had to open my tin yesterday ! temptation too much and kids made me !! we had £130 so have taken this and added it to our new e saver where all the tin money is getting transfered !!

this is the 2nd time we have opened our tin

but we then spent a lovely sunday afternoon cutting up brochures and decorating our new tin :bitelip:

I added ¬60 of the money I made online :goodvibes I also have another ¬70 coming from online sales yahooooo! But that will probably be the last decent saving I do til after Christmas! I'm putting all my extra money in my tins and have no presents bought yet oops lol!

Emptied the big coke bottle today which had pennies in. Got £13 to pay in. Wasnt planning to save before christmas but every little helps:cool1:

It's pay day today so I emptied my purse into my fund there wasn't much in there :( but every little helps as they say! It's 4 months today until we fly out so really hoping I can add a bit more before then xx

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter