UK room discount and free dining deals 2015...where to look!

We are waiting for the offer to. We are planning to go in August 2015, there are 9 of us going so we are looking at 2 cabins in Fort or if they are included in an offer the grand villas at OKW. Which are showing up on the Disney website for Aug at the moment.

I've just has an email off florida masters with offers for 2015 free dining at WDW!

When you go to the website though there are no deals & you would still need to enquire with them, might be worth an enquiry from someone!

Fingers crossed the travel agencies are ramping up because they know the offers are coming!

Just received an email from Floridamasters.co.uk, not sure where they got my email address from as I can't ever remember going on their website, anyway the email quoted the following.

Be the first to book the much anticipated 2015 Disney Dining Plan also includes free hard rock Café meals for all bookings made before 24.04.14

Low deposits, no credit card charges, no booking fees, no hidden extras

Yes that's right we have Exclusive FREE Disney Dining Plan AVAILABLE NOW!!

You need to book flights Disney hotel and Disney park tickets to qualify.

Offer doesn't interest me, rather DIY and wait to see what Disney is offering but interesting to read this and wonder if any other travel agents start their free dining promotions before the 24th.

Just received an email from Floridamasters.co.uk, not sure where they got my email address from as I can't ever remember going on their website, anyway the email quoted the following. Be the first to book the much anticipated 2015 Disney Dining Plan also includes free hard rock Café meals for all bookings made before 24.04.14 Low deposits, no credit card charges, no booking fees, no hidden extras Yes that's right we have Exclusive FREE Disney Dining Plan AVAILABLE NOW!! You need to book flights Disney hotel and Disney park tickets to qualify. Offer doesn't interest me, rather DIY and wait to see what Disney is offering but interesting to see if any other travel agents start their free dining promotions before the 24th.
Haha! Snap same post at the same time! Heehee!

Counting down to the 24th! We are definitely going in August, looking at AKL and we need about 4 rooms as big group. Hopefully Disney comes through on free dining!

Haha! Snap same post at the same time! Heehee!

Did you receive the following Florida Masters follow up email this afternoon? Looks like they jumped the gun............:rolleyes1

Hello valued customer,

Unfortunately the Free Disney Offer we sent out yesterday is no longer available. Sorry to anyone who has sent us an email enquiry we received some incorrect information and we cannot quote packages for this anymore! We are hopeful it will be back on sale soon and will notify you as soon as we have more news on this!

Have a magical day,

Jon Bailey.
0207 0847 471

Did you receive the following Florida Masters follow up email this afternoon? Looks like they jumped the gun............:rolleyes1 Hello valued customer, Unfortunately the Free Disney Offer we sent out yesterday is no longer available. Sorry to anyone who has sent us an email enquiry we received some incorrect information and we cannot quote packages for this anymore! We are hopeful it will be back on sale soon and will notify you as soon as we have more news on this! Have a magical day, Jon Bailey. 0207 0847 471

Yep! Oh dear, looks like we're all just going to have to keep waiting!

Come on Disney put us out if our misery!

Did you receive the following Florida Masters follow up email this afternoon? Looks like they jumped the gun............:rolleyes1

looks like a spin to me.

bait the unuspecting customer ... let him bite ...strike then make sure it's firmly hooked to the line, then in due time fry to taste.

just like fishin'

We booked with free dining on the US site for last October. Booked online with US Disney - 14 nights at all star movies with free QSDP which we paid to upgrade to DDP.

Have also had free us dining 2009. No probs at all booking on US website.

US dining usually is launched May for September the following year.

This can then be extended July time for Autumn dates - October to December - excluding Thanksgiving and xmas.

You need to book a package - hotel and magic your way tickets to qualify.

Longest MYW ticket is 10 days. We didn't find this a problem as we added water parks.

Hi everyone! waiting and praying for something very much like FD to come out for our trip this Sept.
Thanks for the above post- we are pricing out the difference between booking UK and US site but can I ask what you mean by 'adding water parks on to your 10 day tickets? Did you buy the non park hopper/non water park tickets and then buy them separately?
...Just realised this has the potential to be a very obvious question...! :rolleyes1

Hi everyone! waiting and praying for something very much like FD to come out for our trip this Sept.
Thanks for the above post- we are pricing out the difference between booking UK and US site but can I ask what you mean by 'adding water parks on to your 10 day tickets? Did you buy the non park hopper/non water park tickets and then buy them separately?
...Just realised this has the potential to be a very obvious question...! :rolleyes1

The possible UK's free dining offer hopefully to be released soon is for travel next year.

UK tickets tend to be 7 days, 14 days or 21 days and include hoppers and watermarks.

US 10 day tickets can have the option to add hoppers and waterpark at an extra cost.

HTH

The US Magic your way tickets can be bought as just entry to the 4 main parks.

If you want hopping it is an extra $50 ish a person. We don't bother as we don't visit more than one park a day.

If you want waterparks it is $50 ish a person to add the waterpark and more option.

So we had 10 day MYW tickets and paid $50 each more for 10 days entry to waterparks/minigolf/disney quest.

We had to buy the US MYW tickets to get the US deal. The 10 day tickets were fine for us staying a fortnight - 10 days in the 4 disney parks plus time in waterparks. We also played minigolf twice and one visit to disney quest.

The UK disney ultimates inc hopping and waterparks at no extra cost.

Is anyone having trouble with the website?

My friend and I have tried searching hotel and tickets and it says the session timed out due to inactivity after a couple of seconds.

Is anyone having trouble with the website?

My friend and I have tried searching hotel and tickets and it says the session timed out due to inactivity after a couple of seconds.

Maybe a sign that the are starting to load new offers for release this weekend ...

That's the optimistic guess. The logical one is that it's crashed because that's what the Disney site does best ;)

2Tiggies said:
Maybe a sign that the are starting to load new offers for release this weekend ...

That's the optimistic guess. The logical one is that it's crashed because that's what the Disney site does best ;)

Fingers crossed for the former :D

The US Magic your way tickets can be bought as just entry to the 4 main parks.

If you want hopping it is an extra $50 ish a person. We don't bother as we don't visit more than one park a day.

If you want waterparks it is $50 ish a person to add the waterpark and more option.

So we had 10 day MYW tickets and paid $50 each more for 10 days entry to waterparks/minigolf/disney quest.

We had to buy the US MYW tickets to get the US deal. The 10 day tickets were fine for us staying a fortnight - 10 days in the 4 disney parks plus time in waterparks. We also played minigolf twice and one visit to disney quest.

The UK disney ultimates inc hopping and waterparks at no extra cost.

Thanks for your message!
Still a little confused - sorry!! :sad2:
With your 10 day MYW tickets did you not still have to complete all your trips to the parks and disney quest/water parks etc in 10 days?
Or do you mean you get 10 days worth of entry to the parks plus 10 days worth of entries to the water parks to use on top?

Otherwise, as my mind is seeing it right now, you would still only have 10 days of entries regardless of whether or not you included the water parks on your MYW tickets?! Everything on the tickets would have to be used in those 10 days??! :scratchin

With your 10 day MYW tickets did you not still have to complete all your trips to the parks and disney quest/water parks etc in 10 days?

US tickets are valid for 14 days from first use.

a 10 day MYW ticket means that you can go in 1 park each day for 10 days over a period of 14 days.
To change parks during one same day, you need hopper. You can't use a "second day" on your tickets to enter a second park on the same day.

Or do you mean you get 10 days worth of entry to the parks plus 10 days worth of entries to the water parks to use on top?

if you have a 10 days MYW + waterparks you indeed get 10 days worth of entry at regular parks AND 10 entries at waterparks/DQ (note that I did not say days for those, I said "entries")

But your tickets will still be only valid for 14 days.
So a 10 days ticket + waterpark is 10 days to the regular parks and 10 times to waterparks, it doesn't mean that it will last you 20 days. It will only last you 14 days no matter how many days/entries are left on those tickets once you hit day 14 it's your last day no matter what (I don't see the point in talking about non expiration option at that point)

So let's say you have a 10 days MYW + waterpark, you can do days with regular park + water parks, days with only water park, days with only regular parks

each entry to a waterpark or disneyquest will use 1 of your 10 "lesser parks" entitlements. each 1st entry of the day to a regular park will use 1 of your 10 days on your ticket
your ticket expires when all 10 lesser parks entitlements and regular park days have been used, or after 14 days, whichever comes first.

Otherwise, as my mind is seeing it right now, you would still only have 10 days of entries regardless of whether or not you included the water parks on your MYW tickets?! Everything on the tickets would have to be used in those 10 days??!

as said above, 14 days.
It's 10 days over a period of 14 days from first use.
during those 14 days, you can also visit waterparks 10 times. (note that waterpark option is only worth it if you do more than 1 waterpark during your stay. If you're unsure you will do more, you can leave that option out, and still upgrade your tickets at WDW and add that option for the same price you would have paid if you had purchased it with your tickets.

US tickets are valid for 14 days from first use.

a 10 day MYW ticket means that you can go in 1 park each day for 10 days over a period of 14 days.
To change parks during one same day, you need hopper. You can't use a "second day" on your tickets to enter a second park on the same day.

if you have a 10 days MYW + waterparks you indeed get 10 days worth of entry at regular parks AND 10 entries at waterparks/DQ (note that I did not say days for those, I said "entries")

But your tickets will still be only valid for 14 days.
So a 10 days ticket + waterpark is 10 days to the regular parks and 10 times to waterparks, it doesn't mean that it will last you 20 days. It will only last you 14 days no matter how many days/entries are left on those tickets once you hit day 14 it's your last day no matter what (I don't see the point in talking about non expiration option at that point)

So let's say you have a 10 days MYW + waterpark, you can do days with regular park + water parks, days with only water park, days with only regular parks

each entry to a waterpark or disneyquest will use 1 of your 10 "lesser parks" entitlements. each 1st entry of the day to a regular park will use 1 of your 10 days on your ticket
your ticket expires when all 10 lesser parks entitlements and regular park days have been used, or after 14 days, whichever comes first.

as said above, 14 days.
It's 10 days over a period of 14 days from first use.
during those 14 days, you can also visit waterparks 10 times. (note that waterpark option is only worth it if you do more than 1 waterpark during your stay. If you're unsure you will do more, you can leave that option out, and still upgrade your tickets at WDW and add that option for the same price you would have paid if you had purchased it with your tickets.

Brilliant!! Thank you so much, received and understood!! :flower3:

Did you see on the UK site there is free dining for 2014, if you book all stars.

Been pointed out that is just says discount not Free Dining. Sorry jumped the gun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter