Uhm....Bahamas is now requiring vaccinations for all passengers over 12..

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL. I try my best, I just really need this cruise!

Tell your husband I am willing to share the crown. :cool1:
Same. It'll be the first time since 2012 all four of our kids will be together with us for a vacation. Probably the last time it'll just be us too, since one is probably getting married in the next eighteen months.

If I were an unvaccinated adult with a cruise this year I'd try to call this morning and reschedule before all hell breaks loose. Those poor call center reps are about to go through a lot.

I would wait to see what they offer to those folks …

Honestly, I knew that this day was coming! DCL is registered in the 🇧🇸 Bahamas, is a Bahamian flagged ship, and is ultimately doing business with sailings to Castaway Cay! I never thought that the Florida Governor would have jurisdiction over the Bahamas and the Bahamian Prime Minister! 👩🏽‍⚖️😜 Once the Norwegian Cruise Line (NCLH) litigation was successful (in favor of NCLH), I figured that this was the next shoe to drop!🏴‍☠️🇧🇸🚢⚖️:hourglass

with the way DCL communicates, I expect we should hear something from them on this about Sept. 2. LOL
You would think after the disaster they had for the first sailing, they would have learned their lesson and moved to a model of over communicating early and often.

I hope we hear something today, but Disney doesn't seem especially nimble at making these kinds of decisions. Monday is more realistic but I hope they prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter