UCT car rental and skip the counter

I did this with my prepaid UCT reservation, and I did not lose the discounted rate.
May I ask how you added your number to the reservation? By phone with an agent or using the app?

When I try to add using the app I get a pop up warning that my rate may change so I have not done it that way yet.

When calling, I've only had one person straight out say that he couldn't do it. The other two times, the agent just did some magic and the reservation was suddenly showing up in my app. However, after the rental was over, I didn't earn any rewards. It seems like however they are linking UCT reservations with a customer's AVIS preferred number does not transfer the reservation to the customer fully.

Anyone had any success with this recently? I called both the avis general number and the mco number and pressed to speak with a live agent and I'm pretty sure they went to the same place. I was told no, can't be done. Don't want to waste my time calling again later if it's not going to happen.

I believe the FIRST time you rent from a rental company you have to go to the counter to show your ID and they input various things into their system. In subsequent rentals you can go directly to your car. Have never used a 3rd party for booking a rental car so not sure if that makes any difference, but likely your first time would still need to visit the counter.

I believe the FIRST time you rent from a rental company you have to go to the counter to show your ID and they input various things into their system. In subsequent rentals you can go directly to your car. Have never used a 3rd party for booking a rental car so not sure if that makes any difference, but likely your first time would still need to visit the counter.

I just rented from Avis and used my preferred number in January so I don’t think that’s the problem

I just got back this week from a Budget rental with UCT. I was a previous FastBreak customer. When I logged into the Budget app, my reservation was available. I was able to walk right to my car in the garage (an envelope with my rental contract was waiting for us on a display rack next to the customer service window in the garage).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter