• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Uber from WDW to Tampa Cruise Terminal?

Crusader10hky

Mouseketeer
I've price checked an Uber from WDW to the Tampa Cruise Terminal between $95-$200 with the majority of trips being closer to $105 My question is: How likely is a driver going to be to accept the trip? Is this reliable? There's no guarantee the driver would have a return fare. Any experiences like this out there?

I don't want to make a super expensive one-way car rental for what should be a 90 minute drive. Besides, I would have to Uber from the car rental drop-off to the Cruise terminal.

My wife planned a surprise trip for me in September, but recently asked for some help with the logistics. After we decided to get APs and add a little 2 WDW stay in September, she let it spill that the surprise part of the trip actually began the following day in Tampa. I'm ASSUMING this is a Cruise out of the Port of Tampa on a Saturday.

Thank you for the responses and confirming my worries. I think we decided to fly into and out of TPA then grab a Turo for around $100. We’ll only be driving to and from WDW and can try to arrange a drop off near the cruise terminal maybe. If not, we drop it back at the airport and Uber to the port, which I imagine will be reliable from that short distance. Private shuttles wanted $250-400 and I couldn’t justify that as it is just the two of us this time.

Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter