• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Type of waterproof holder

I bought a pak of FOUR water poof cases from Amazon for $13

I was a lil anxious about low cost but used 2 at Discovery Cove with NO issues . . . used to shoot this video

Smartlle Waterproof Phone Pouch, Universal Waterproof Phone case, Dry Bag Outdoor Beach Bag for iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max/XR/XS Max/X/8 7 6S Plus, Samsung Galaxy, LG, for All Phones, Luminous-4 Pack

Also, it is advised to try them out at home prior to trip. Put a paper towel inside and dunk it in water to make sure you are sealing it correctly prior to using with your phone.

Does anyone have a photo of the one they sell on property? Does it say Aulani on it?

I recommend SealLine products. They are very heavy duty—made primarily for rafting. I’ve been using the same ones literally for years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter