two palms

Fay Ray

Just one third of BLT
just wondering!?

Is twopalms.com default webcam view where we can see the ships after they leave port and what is the time lag after leaving?
thx

Fay Ray

Should be within the next 5-10 minutes. They left on time today.

She just went by - Have a great cruise guys - we board May 10th!

Those on the Magic 3-8-03, have a MAGICal time, just saw you pass two palms!!! ;) ;) ;)

Originally posted by mmouse37
How did I miss it again.......I have not seen it pass two palms ever!!!

MJ

That's a shame, it looks so MAGICal as it passes by. Try again next week, or you can try and catch the Wonder go by Sunday evening. Are you able to watch it leave the port. It seems to take about 20-25 minutes after it leaves the port, to go past two palms. Better luck next time.

Where exactly on the shore is Two Palms located?
Is it before or after we get out of the lane? On a building?
(Inquiring minds!)

Rae

Originally posted by rae519
Where exactly on the shore is Two Palms located?
Is it before or after we get out of the lane? On a building?
(Inquiring minds!)

Rae

I was wondering about that myself??? Is it at the campground???

I was wondering where it was, also. I'd love to drive over there one saturday and watch the magic pass by. That spot is perfect, and I've seen other people out there while we were watching and waiting to see the ships depart before.

Originally posted by goofygal1975
I was wondering where it was, also. I'd love to drive over there one saturday and watch the magic pass by. That spot is perfect, and I've seen other people out there while we were watching and waiting to see the ships depart before.

I remember visiting my cousin about 15 years ago who lives on Merritt Island, and he took us to a beach not far from the port. I remember sitting on the beach looking to my left and seeing some cruise ships docked at the port.

I also know there is a campground next to the port, and I've seen photos of people standing along the banks waving to people on the cruise ships. You might want to check into these locations, let me know what you find out.

I'm going to email my cousin and see if he can give me more information, but, he is not very good at answering emails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter