• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TV or Movie your top 5 favorite Sci-Fi Charatcers

This is tough. I'll say that the below is a malleable rank of just some of the best characters ever.

5. Clarence Bodicker (Robocop - portrayed by Kurtwood Smith - so quotable but most quotes not DIS friendly 😯)
4. Captain Nemo (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea - portrayed by James Mason)
3. VIrgil "Bud" Brigman (The Abyss - portrayed by Ed Harris - very underrated movie with lots of subtle character traits brilliantly played - one of James Cameron's best!)
2. .James T. Kirk (particularly in Star Trek II, III, and IV - William Shatner of course)
1. Anakin Skywalker/Darth Vader (so hard to pick just one form Star Wars, but this is the best character arc - from Jake Lloyd & Hayden Christiansen to James Earl Jones, David Prowse, Sebastian Shaw, and all others who have brought this character to life as one of the greatest and most tragic villains of all time.)

How is this thread on page 2 and nobody has listed Mandalorian or Cara Dune? I really enjoyed IG-11 and Kuiil too - just a fantastic series!
Gonna second Ford Prefect and the many characters in Orphan Black.

This is tough. I'll say that the below is a malleable rank of just some of the best characters ever.

5. Clarence Bodicker (Robocop - portrayed by Kurtwood Smith - so quotable but most quotes not DIS friendly 😯)
Yeah the first one that came to mind fits that description (when he walks into Bob Morton's house).

I foresee Kittyblue and Low-Key dressed in Federation uniforms at a convention together. Maybe one's a Klingon and one's a Romulan? Set phasers to KINKY! 🚀💞

Make-It-So1-450x394.png

We're pretty much all Trekkie's and Star War's nerds in my family! The Voyage Home has always been my favorite, so many funny and unique scenes. 👍

I love that to, the littlier ship lost and always in need of arts and all along, its just cool

I'm going to be watching Generations this weekend and then hiking in Valley of Fire next Monday!

of course, how much more fun could you have in vegas, then to go into the desert instead of billion dollar hotels

Picard
Troi
Q
Athena or Apollo (Reboot BSG)
10th Doctor (Tennat)

Very nearly made this list was Deadpool, Rocket (Guardians), Data, General Leia, and Zoe Washburne (Firefly)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter