Tuesdays Twisted Riddle

Good Morning. Another day of not even seeing the riddle yet. I just wanted to say hello so you don't all forget me during the crazy Holiday season here at work.

If I had time to look, I'm sure I'd be IN ;)

Morning all! I'm sending my PM and I think I'm in.

Angel - so glad the pics in your siggie aren't a riddle! I can only imagine the guesses that Chachi and a camel would bring. :rotfl:

Good morning. Barely in before the Woo Hooty.

Paige, I love your slinky comment in your signature.

I am in.

Omg! Pm sent and I am in, but don't have a chance to read this thread. 6 pages? This is going to be an early woohooty and I believe I will miss it.

Have fun! :yay:

sleepydog25 said:
Ahhhhhh, that explains a lot about this whole gang. . .:thumbsup2

I just want to make it clear...I am not really here.:snooty:

firstmickey said:
Yep...Im the girl you go to if you need to know where to put your Chachi. ;)
:teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Donna, did you REALLY want to announce this to 100,000+ of your closest friends?!?!? :confused3

PM not sent yet, 'cause I was having too much reading all this!! :lmao:

ETA: okay, my PM is sent and I'm IN! :yay:

Good morning, riddlers!!

I got a call at work to come and pick up a sick DD 13. She threw up at school. So I brought her home and she's now in the bathtub. I'll have to go back to work in a while but for now, I'm DISing!!

Mornin' Bonnie!! :wave:

edited (because I'm a shmuck): Bonnie...I hope your DD feels better soon!!

Toot Sweet said:
I got a call at work to come and pick up a sick DD 13. She threw up at school.
Wow, sorry!!! Hope she's feeling better. My DD13 is sitting right next to me complaining about her stomach. Hope I don't get "the call" too.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter