Tuesday's Too Early for Turkey Riddle

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
This is OT, but this is my first post on the DIS on my T-Mobile sidekick. My wife says we're cool now like the kids on the MTV.

Now I can be annoying from anywhere in the USA!

I don't see a spell check and I'm typing with just my thumbs, so some of my posts at times might seem to not make sense. I don't think that will be an issue on this thread.

so, remind me...so how is this REALLY different from the "normal" way to post on the DIS? :confused3

grrrrrrr don't know the answer, but supposedly Craig gave a mint, only problem is I don't know who Craig is.

Spike
donald.jpg

ProudMomTo3Boys said:
grrrrrrr don't know the answer, but supposedly Craig gave a mint, only problem is I don't know who Craig is.

psst...Craig is the one with the Froofy Wedding Countdown thingy in his siggie! :rotfl: ;)

crcormier said:
Morning everyone. I am IN! :wave:

:donald: :donald:
:donald: :donald:

alabamaalan said:
Yelling isn't going to get you anywhere :rolleyes:

Try this

images%2Fproducts%2FHunter%20Spec%20Pics%202005%2F08353%20duck%20call%20101.jpg
He did respond to my yelling with some picture that makes no sense :confused3

I interrupt this argument to say

CONGRATULATIONS ON 8000 POSTS DYAN

alabamaalan said:
I interrupt this argument to say

CONGRATULATIONS ON 8000 POSTS DYAN
I have to quote Alan because I can't do the color and font thingie.
Congrats Dyan :cheer2:

Proudmama!
donald.jpg

Ugh, Alan you shouldn't have mentioned it...my DH says I post too much and that just reinforces it! :rolleyes:

:sunny: :wave: Morning riddlers!

My PM has been sent, no clue if I am right or not :confused3

:thumbsup2 on 8,000 posts Dyan

Well, it has taken almost 2 years Dyan :)

Just nudging y'all along....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter