Tuesday's first 2007 Riddle!

:goodvibes

Woohooty to Roadie!!!!!!

I hearby crown you Miss Woohooty 2007!

I am sure I am late

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOTY

Wooooo Hoooooty Roadie!
biggrin.gif

We could get up to 700 posts for the first riddle of the new year if we tried.

I'll just post some facts about Christmas and New Year off and on to speed it up.

Christmas always falls on Dec. 25th. My uncle always falls on Jan. 1st

We could get up to 700 posts for the first riddle of the new year if we tried.

I'll just post some facts about Christmas and New Year off and on to speed it up.

Christmas always falls on Dec. 25th. My uncle always falls on Jan. 1st

You finally cracked:hug:

Little Christmas, or Nollaig Bheag in the Irish language, is one of the traditional names in Ireland and Italy for January 6, more commonly known as the Epiphany.

It is not, as some people believe, Lil Kim's daughter's name.

Here's a REALLY scary fact I just read about that Little Christmas thingy:
It is also known as Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas), so called because of the tradition (still very strong in Cork, though only just surviving in the rest of the country) of Irish men taking on all the household duties on that day and giving their spouses a day off.

Hey...700 is very possible. I made about 150 on a thread in one day myself. If everyone here told two friends, and they told two friends and they told 100 friends and they all made one post we'd be there.

someone's on a mission...

Here's a REALLY scary fact I just read about that Little Christmas thingy:
It is also known as Nollaig na mBan (Women's Christmas), so called because of the tradition (still very strong in Cork, though only just surviving in the rest of the country) of Irish men taking on all the household duties on that day and giving their spouses a day off.

Now there's a tradition we can all get behind!!!:thumbsup2

Hey...700 is very possible. I made about 150 on a thread in one day myself. If everyone here told two friends, and they told two friends and they told 100 friends and they all made one post we'd be there.

lots of assumptions there Duck... I mean how many people on the riddle have two friends?

someone's on a mission...
Sad thing is I just posted a bunch, and I'm still way under Angel for the highest for this thread. If we can all just use Angel as a roll model and post like she does we'd be at 1000 every day. Is there a name for a thousand hooty?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest