TTC/MK ticket booth hours

KittyKat1978

DIS Veteran
My mom and I received Exchange Certificates instead of actual tickets from Air Miles. We are arriving at the airport at 6pm and at WDW around 8-9ish and hoping to exchange them for tickets that night. Does anyone know when the ticket booths close at the TTC and MK? We are staying at the GF so those two will be the easiest to get to.
I know Guest Services at DS closes at 11pm, but that would be our last resort as my mom doesn't get her ECV until the next day.
Thanks!

My mom and I received Exchange Certificates instead of actual tickets from Air Miles. We are arriving at the airport at 6pm and at WDW around 8-9ish and hoping to exchange them for tickets that night. Does anyone know when the ticket booths close at the TTC and MK? We are staying at the GF so those two will be the easiest to get to.
I know Guest Services at DS closes at 11pm, but that would be our last resort as my mom doesn't get her ECV until the next day.
Thanks!

Guest Relations at MK will be open as long as there are guests at MK.

Did you ever find out the hours for the TTC guest relations window? We are in the same situation but we are staying at the Poly and would prefer to activate our military tickets at the TTC and not have to go over to the MK. But I don't know when the TTC window closes.

I know this is an old thread, but I have the same question about the TTC. We are getting in at the Poly about 8:30 PM. I would like to activate my annual pass that night. The MK has EMH until 10 PM, so I think I could go there, but if TTC would still be open I would love to do that instead. Does anyone know if TTC ticket windows stay open during EMH?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter