Trying to get remi for about 6pm

juniperberry123

Earning My Ears
Any suggestions on when to try to book an individual lightning lane for Remi in Epcot if I want to ride it around 6pm? Do I try right at 7am or will that put things too early? Will it likely be sold out if I wait until 9 or 10 am? Wish me luck for tomorrow!

That's one of my main dislikes with this new system versus the old. It's so hard to predict and no way to actually get close to a particular time in advance -- so impossible to actually plan a day. So for us in that situation we find it's best to start right a 7:00 a.m. and just keep trying until you get a sense of how quickly the times are moving. Good luck!

You can try at 7am or later at 717 am if unsuccesful. You can choose a later $ILL even if the times showing available are early. It is only Genie plus that doesn't allow you to choose your time.

ILL you can select the times like with normal g+ attractions keep in mind the times may change in between when you choose initially and get through payment

Any suggestions on when to try to book an individual lightning lane for Remi in Epcot if I want to ride it around 6pm? Do I try right at 7am or will that put things too early? Will it likely be sold out if I wait until 9 or 10 am? Wish me luck for tomorrow!
Just try right at 7:00 first.

As others have said, as an IALL you can select your time so there is no reason to wait until the time you see on the first screen gets later.

When you click on whatever time is showing you will be offered different hours. You could click on 6:00 and then you’ll be offered 3 (I think) more specific times, and you select one of those.

That will take you to the screen where you confirm the time and make payment. You should have your payment information set up ahead of time so you don’t have to take the time to enter it then.

Be aware that the time you are being asked to confirm may be later than what you selected. So, be sure to look at that before confirming. Some have reported the time changing again even after they confirm, though that has never happened to me.

Two suggestions.

First, if you want a time of “about 6” you might want to start by clicking 5 PM and then selecting a specific time of about 5:30 or 5:40. That will give you some cushion if the time you are offered is a little later than what you select.

Second, if you aren’t satisfied with the time you are offered at 7:00, try again at 7:17. Times start reappearing then and there is usually a wide selection and much less change from the time you select and the time you get, presumably because a lot fewer people are trying then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter