Trying to figure out CS credits...

cassi06403

<font color=brown>I LOVE the chocolate bunny<br><f
Breakfast we usually do at the Resort Food Court before we head to the parks.

So if I got Pancakes with a side of bacon and DH got a cheese danish, how would the credits work?

Would it be 1CS all together? 1CS and 1Snack? Or is his danish not covered so it would be OOP?

I just want to have a clue! :teeth:

I love the whole concept of the DDP, but I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure it all out!

Thanks!

cassi06403 said:
Breakfast we usually do at the Resort Food Court before we head to the parks.

So if I got Pancakes with a side of bacon and DH got a cheese danish, how would the credits work?

Would it be 1CS all together? 1CS and 1Snack? Or is his danish not covered so it would be OOP?

I just want to have a clue! :teeth:

I love the whole concept of the DDP, but I'm having a heck of a time trying to figure it all out!

Thanks!
You would get a main dish, a hot drink and a juice using CS at breakfast. Danish would be extra. Don't order a side of bacon, order a combo meal that comes with bacon.

Yes, I did mean a combo meal - I've gotten that part so far.

So his danish would be OOP..

You say you can get one hot drink and one juice. I don't drink coffee - would I be able to get a water and a juice? Oohh.. if I could do that the bottle of water would save me from having to use a snack credit in the park for water!

Maybe I'm starting to get the hang of this... :banana:

shoes99 said:
You would get a main dish, a hot drink and a juice using CS at breakfast.

Did you actually do this?

You get 2 drinks at breakfast for TS, but this is the first I've seen mentioned about CS.

:Pinkbounc Bumping - I'd like to know too! :)

angel's momma said:
Did you actually do this?

You get 2 drinks at breakfast for TS, but this is the first I've seen mentioned about CS.

Recent posts have mentioned that as of May 1, some bakery items are being counted as snack credits (so you might not need to pay OOP). No personal experience here, but I'll let you know in a couple weeks.

I would like to know about cs meals as well. I just dont understand how we know what we can order or whats included?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter