Trouble linking Disney Springs resort to MDE

Calee

DIS Veteran
Hello!
I haven't done a Disney Springs resort stay before. We are staying one night in October. I made the reservation through hotels.com about a week ago. It will not link on MDE. I have tried on my computer.

Anyone else have trouble linking? Is it due to me booking through hotels.com?

Thanks for any help!

I just spent sometime on the phone with them yesterday figuring this out. They said it can take up to 7 business days to add because it’s new and they are working out bugs. They were able to “force” it and put it on when I called and now it shows up.

I just spent sometime on the phone with them yesterday figuring this out. They said it can take up to 7 business days to add because it’s new and they are working out bugs. They were able to “force” it and put it on when I called and now it shows up.
Thank you for sharing your experience! I'll give it 7 business days and see if it works.

It took me over two weeks to link my B Resort reservation. I booked directly through the hotel and the confirmation number they sent me would not link. I called Disney and was instructed to call the hotel and ask for a different number. I did that, tried the new number, and it still would not link. Finally after trying for over two weeks, the original number linked. Our trip isn't until November so we had time to get it figured out. I would keep trying, and call the hotel directly if you keep having issues.

I'm having the same issue with Hilton Orlando LBV, which I booked with credit card rewards points. I booked about 6 days ago. It's reassuring to see others had the same problem that eventually got resolved. I'll keep trying for another week or so before I start calling the hotel and/or Disney.

The confirmation number I got from my booking company did not work at all. I had to call the Holiday Inn directly to get a different number that would match up with MDE.

The confirmation number I got from my booking company did not work at all. I had to call the Holiday Inn directly to get a different number that would match up with MDE.

Me, too. I gave it some time and finally called (Hilton Lake Buena Vista) to get a # from them. It worked right off the bat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter