Tron previews for DVC?

I just tried and it kept getting an error that I was not entering the number in my party, but there is nowhere to enter that. I don't have a resort reservation, so that might be the "close" in the loophole...

I was able to book without any reservation- I think it would be absurd if DVC members without ressies are not allowed to keep their booking.

I was able to book for 5 but only 2 on our DVC reservation. Do you think this will be a problem?

There are no spots left on March 4 but the site isn't doing a good job of illustrating that. Probably explains some of the errors encountered. Try picking another day and it should show time blocks on the 5th and 6th (if still available.)

Because DVC and AP preview dates are on the same dates, the times do NOT overlap between the two. AP only had times on 3/5 in the morning for example and DVC times were in the afternoon and evening.

This makes sense. I got 3/5 for 6-7 PM for DVC. I also have 3/8 for 1 PM with my friends via AP option. Very excited we will be getting a chance to ride!

This makes sense. I got 3/5 for 6-7 PM for DVC. I also have 3/8 for 1 PM with my friends via AP option. Very excited we will be getting a chance to ride!
I'm glad we're going on 3/6 then. I do get that the ride is much better at night, but getting in mid-morning means we can stick with our original plan of MK, then hop to AK, and we can still enjoy our ressie at Flying Fish at 8:00.

I'm glad we're going on 3/6 then. I do get that the ride is much better at night, but getting in mid-morning means we can stick with our original plan of MK, then hop to AK, and we can still enjoy our ressie at Flying Fish at 8:00.

Yeah it is great when it works out. None of the DVC dates were perfect for my plans, but 3/5 will definitely be the best. I will be at HS early and was originally planning to hop to Epcot after a late lunch, but guess it will be to MK instead. 3/8 was my friends and mine originally planned MK day so the AP preview that day was perfect and a 1 PM time it works well with our pre booked DAS, my friends not liking to get to the parks too early, and leaves our Steakhouse 71 reservation still at the perfect time. Just thrilled to get some of those last pieces all worked out. Now just 2 weeks and 1 day until I leave for vacation!

Yeah it is great when it works out. None of the DVC dates were perfect for my plans, but 3/5 will definitely be the best. I will be at HS early and was originally planning to hop to Epcot after a late lunch, but guess it will be to MK instead. 3/8 was my friends and mine originally planned MK day so the AP preview that day was perfect and a 1 PM time it works well with our pre booked DAS, my friends not liking to get to the parks too early, and leaves our Steakhouse 71 reservation still at the perfect time. Just thrilled to get some of those last pieces all worked out. Now just 2 weeks and 1 day until I leave for vacation!
17 days for us! Although I guess all of us are coming up soon as we'll all be there for the preview!

Here is an interesting turn of events. it would appear that a resort reservation was indeed required to make the preview reservation. The rumor is that those who managed to get a spot without a resort reservation sneaked in during some sort of glitch that has since been closed...

330770918_1546227102566660_8059048424888671412_n.jpg

Ouch... Hopefully those who "snuck" in don't get their reservation cancelled (although I can't see them doing that).

I have two 2 bedrooms booked using my points. My husband and I are both members. I have 7 registered on "our" room and 4 registered in the other room. Should I have been able to make a ride reservation for 2, 7 or 11? Can you adjust numbers after the fact?

Thanks!

• Valid Magic Kingdom® theme park admission is required for entry for all guests.
    • Magic Kingdom® park reservation is not required on the day of your preview to attend.
What does this mean? Do you need reservations or not? I am an AP holder and none are available for MK but for the other parks.

• Valid Magic Kingdom® theme park admission is required for entry for all guests.
    • Magic Kingdom® park reservation is not required on the day of your preview to attend.
What does this mean? Do you need reservations or not? I am an AP holder and none are available for MK but for the other parks.

You need a valid ticket to get into MK. Either an AP or the park hopper option if you don’t want MK to be your park for the day.

You do not need to book MK as your park reservation for that day if you only want to go for the preview.

You need a valid ticket to get into MK. Either an AP or the park hopper option if you don’t want MK to be your park for the day.

You do not need to book MK as your park reservation for that day if you only want to go for the preview.
Great! So we booked for hollywood studios, and even though we got a morning ride, we will be able to hop to MK? Will we need to check into HS first? Sorry for being so dense.

That's stupid. I don't have a DVC reservation but do have an invite cash stay booked by a family member. The language when I booked SPECIFICALLY said guests registered to the room OR the member could register 5 people including themselves.

So. Was able to
Here is an interesting turn of events. it would appear that a resort reservation was indeed required to make the preview reservation. The rumor is that those who managed to get a spot without a resort reservation sneaked in during some sort of glitch that has since been closed...

View attachment 740206

Ouch... Hopefully those who "snuck" in don't get their reservation cancelled (although I can't see them doing that).
so I was able to sneak in. What are the odds it holds? Lol. Also do I need to declare my 5 guests or can I just bring whoever with me day off?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter