Trip report Wonder Jan 20-24 part 2 cont.

perdidobay

<font color=green>Will work for travel ;-)<br><fon
After having my first cold frosty adult beverage, I really felt myself relaxing and so did DH. We got our shorts and t shirts back on and got a table on deck 10 overlooking the Goofy pool and watched the sailaway party. I looked around for green ribbons but didn't see any. Hello to all my fellow cruisemates! As soon as we started moving out of port we went forward to the overlook and watched the Wonder move out to sea. It felt funny to walk on a moving ship for a moment, but we became used to it, and we never had any seasickness. We then headed back to our room and met our stateroom host Marlon Felix, in the hall. He was really funny and nice and made towel animals for us every night. He kept everything spotless and we never had a problem:)
We had late dining so we had decided to make Palos ressies for 8pm. We spent the time putting up our things then showered and changed for dinner. On the way to Palos we stopped off at the Internet Cafe for DH to get the unlimited package. Alex at the Cafe was very nice and helpful and very outgoing. We were early so sat at the bar and I had a martini that was great but very strong! Palos was excellent! Our server Noemi from Hungary, was without a doubt the best on the ship. I took her recommendations and was never dissappointed. The Portabella mushroom served with Polenta and a cream sauce was worth the cruise alone! I also had the veal and the wonderful chocolate souffle. We then took our very full selves to Dueling Pianos where I was soon recruited to do the line kick dancing with 5 other women while a guy had to sing New York New York! DH was laughing until he had to sing Great Balls of Fire with 2 other people on stage. We left after the show ended and walked around on deck and enjoyed the balmy night air and pinched ourselves to see if it was all real! We had worried if we would enjoy cruising and here we were having the time of our lives!

So, how many hours did your hubby stay at the Internet Cafe in a day? If I let my hubby do the iternet while on board (probably one request I had of him that I stood firm on) he wouldn't see anything else. No ports, shows, dinners,... . LOL. "No internet cafe, dear, sorry." At the "Sailaway Party", he was on his work cell phone. Please, I want to go out to sea!!!

Tina
Magic (Western 7-day) 1/18/03

Boy do I know how you feel , my DH is addicted to his cellphone!
He was good though and only went by the IC once a day to check his email from the office and send replys- about 15 minutes a day.
He was warned ahead of time that he was there to get AWAY from work;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter