Trial Club Level Fastpass+ Purchase Program Planning & Discussion

We booked our additional fast passes today and we were offered the extra fastpass for fireworks viewing without asking for them. On the day we did MK the DCM gave us an additional fastpass (so 4 club level fastpasses) as you can't get one for the HEA
Sarah, by any chance do you remember the name of your CM? ;-)

Great to know, thanks! I am booking mine on Thursday and will have a fourth ready to request if offered.
Is it better to book your regular FP in the morning since once they are gone you can get another one? I had mine reversed on my plan but don’t get my CL until Sunday so time to refigure!
Also once regular ones are gone can you get one in another park?

Just an FYI--I just called DSS now and was told that they are offering a 4th CL FPP to make up for elimination of the reserved viewing. CM I spoke to said it was policy.
Interesting bc I called at 3:30 ESTwith a question and was told that isn’t available....

Interesting bc I called at 3:30 ESTwith a question and was told that isn’t available....
Call again, ask for a manager if it is not offered for your MK day. It is 100% wrong that some folk are being offered this and others are not. They need to get everyone on the same page, stop acting as though they have favorites. We all know fast passes actually cost them nothing, It's not as though you've asked to bring Big Al along to a dessert party for free.

Call again, ask for a manager if it is not offered for your MK day. It is 100% wrong that some folk are being offered this and others are not. They need to get everyone on the same page, stop acting as though they have favorites. We all know fast passes actually cost them nothing, It's not as though you've asked to bring Big Al along to a dessert party for free.
LOL!!! I could probably eat him under the table at dessert parties anyway!
As if we don’t pay enough to stay CL anyway!!!

I booked my CL FPs today for my October trip. Purchased 4 days and this is how my days are generally broken down. I am open to any and all suggestions as I can still change things around. Oh, and we're a party of 4, two adults and a 10 yr old and 7 yr old.

Day 1:
MK in AM
9:25 - BTRRM
10:25 - Splash
11:25 - 7 Dwarfs
Character Lunch at Crystal Palace at 1:35
Possible Hotel Break
HS in PM
4:30 - Aliens
5:30 - Toy Story
6:30 - Slinky Dog
Stars Wars Fireworks Dessert Party

Day 2:
HS in AM
9:25 - ToT
10:25 - Rock n Roll Coaster
11:25 - Slinky Dog
Lunch at Minnie's Seasonal Dine at Hollywood and Vine 12:55
MK in PM
4:30 - Space Mnt
5:30 - BTRRM
6:30 - Peter Pan
HEA Fireworks Dessert Party Garden View

Day 3:
Not a CL FP Day, doing EMM and MNSSHP

Day 4:
AK ALL DAY
10:00 - FOP
11:00 - Navi
12:00 - Safari
Lunch at Tusker House
2:30 - Festival of Lion King
3:30 - Expedition Everest
4:30 - Dinosaur
Back to Hotel early

Day 5:
No CL FP Day

Day 6:
Epcot ALL DAY
9:25 - Spaceship Earth
10:25 - Turtle Talk
11:25 - Soarin
Lunch at Coral Reef
5:00 - Mission Space
6:00 - Test Track
7:00 - Frozen

What do you think? What should I change?

I booked my CL FPs today for my October trip. Purchased 4 days and this is how my days are generally broken down. I am open to any and all suggestions as I can still change things around. Oh, and we're a party of 4, two adults and a 10 yr old and 7 yr old.

Day 1:
MK in AM
Possible Hotel Break
HS in PM

Day 2:
HS in AM
MK in PM

Day 3:

Day 4:
AK ALL DAY
Lunch at Tusker House
Back to Hotel early

Day 5:
No CL FP Day

Day 6:
Epcot ALL DAY
Lunch at Coral Reef
5:00 -

Day 1:
MK in AM
Possible Hotel Break
HS in PM

Day 2:
HS in AM
MK in PM

Day 3:

Day 4:
AK ALL DAY
Lunch at Tusker House
Back to Hotel early

Day 5:
No CL FP Day

Day 6:
Epcot ALL DAY
Lunch at Coral Reef
5:00 - Mission Space
6:00 - Test Track
7:00 - Frozen

What do you think? What should I change?

Looks like fun!!!!! I too am going in October. I am doing a lot of eating at Food and Wine though :) I get to do my passes Sunday. Did DSS do your regular FP too?? Is it $50 per person per day???

Looks like fun!!!!! I too am going in October. I am doing a lot of eating at Food and Wine though :) I get to do my passes Sunday. Did DSS do your regular FP too?? Is it $50 per person per day???
Yes it is $50 per person per day. You can book your regular FP as well for the days you're doing the CL FPs. We did the regular ones first so we could get in some extra later on. On the phone they couldn't give us the exact times we wanted for the regular FPs but we were able to change them straight away on the app.

Yes it is $50 per person per day. You can book your regular FP as well for the days you're doing the CL FPs. We did the regular ones first so we could get in some extra later on. On the phone they couldn't give us the exact times we wanted for the regular FPs but we were able to change them straight away on the app.

Perfect, so they booked your regular ones at the 90 day ck out date at the same time as CL? If so, nice!!!

For those who have booked, did you submit your choices to your CM ahead of time? If so, did you do a spreadsheet, a list? Or is it easier to just do it fresh over the phone on the day of?

Also, did you list your exact times of preferred FPs and then the CM does their best to book as close to possible within those time frames?

RE: The Rude Chants to Sit Down for HEA

I had seen a post of the MK Hub map zoomed in to the open viewing area. The actual Reserved area was marked on the image but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have a link? I want to see it again in hopes of coming up with a strategy and try to avoid, if possible. Thanks all.

RE: The Rude Chants to Sit Down for HEA

I had seen a post of the MK Hub map zoomed in to the open viewing area. The actual Reserved area was marked on the image but I can't seem to find it. Does anyone have a link? I want to see it again in hopes of coming up with a strategy and try to avoid, if possible. Thanks all.

The viewing area they’ve been using for HEA is roughly the yellow circle below. Reports have been that the exact area flexes a bit in size/shape on any given night.

Plaza East and West Garden Labeled Map - CL Area.jpg

If so, did you do a spreadsheet, a list?

DSS indicated to send the day my window opened. I sent as a spreadsheet and I included both Paid and Regular*. They didn't have any issues whatsoever and I received confirmation later in the day. Here is a snippet (first day is not a paid FP$+ day):

CL_FPs.png

Edit: *I doubled up on standard Tier 1 FPs a few days later using MDE

Last edited:
For those who have booked, did you submit your choices to your CM ahead of time? If so, did you do a spreadsheet, a list? Or is it easier to just do it fresh over the phone on the day of?

Also, did you list your exact times of preferred FPs and then the CM does their best to book as close to possible within those time frames?

I have booked it twice (once I ended up cancelling / cancelled the trip). The first time, I wasn’t organized in advance and basically just made up some stuff as I went along with the DSS CM. It wasn’t efficient, but my fault.

When I later booked it again, I was more organized. Had a list of rides and times and just rattled them off to the CM. The whole process does take some time, maybe 20ish mins or so. But it went much better (in my opinion) when I had a pretty specific plan in mind.

I have been told you can send them a list in advance and they’ll book when your window opens, but I haven’t personally tried it myself.

I booked mine around 53 days, well after I made my regular FP choices. I didn't have a spreadsheet ready. I just called DSS just to find out what's available at that time and went with the flow. I spent an hour on the phone with DSS during my lunch break. Then I had called back a handful of times to tweek my plan here and there.

When CL FP program first came out, it was rumored that CL FP and regular FP are from separate pools. That's why I procrastinated... If I knew CL FP is in the same pool as regular FP, I would have done it at 90 days with more availability.

DSS indicated to send the day my window opened. I sent as a spreadsheet and I included both Paid and Regular*. They didn't have any issues whatsoever and I received confirmation later in the day. Here is a snippet (first day is not a paid FP$+ day):

View attachment 339256

Edit: *I doubled up on standard Tier 1 FPs a few days later using MDE
what talent!!!! this looks amazing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter