Treasure Trooper making me see RED Now I see GREEN!!!

Wilsonfamily4

DIS Veteran
I am so agitated! Yesterday I learned my TT account was banned! I wrote asking why and then today I got a response that i have 2 accounts!!! ABSURD. I am so careful with sites. I do not do CC offers so I don't have to worry about these things. I wrote back asking for them to look into this. All I could think of is that at another RP I signed up for them but I cannot seriously think of a program that had an offer for them. So I am completely baffled at how they could do this to me. I had 102.00 there! I had worked hard on that hunt. AAAAAAAAAAAAA

So frustrated.

UPDTAE IS NOW ON POST 20

I think I will send them an email every day until I get my account back. I will just bug bug bug them. They are in error this time. I am still very mad. I worked hard over there the last few months.

Sorry guys for ranting and raving but I figured you all would understand my feelings.

I'm sorry. I hope you get it reinstated. I'm going to double think how much time I spend over there based on how they treat your problem.

Im not very happy with them either said on there my check was sent out on the 30th i emailed them to make sure it was sent as i wanted to use that money over the weekend for our weekend trip and i was told payments are not sent until this sat?

I was wondering if they sent you an email or something letting you know what what was going on, before they took action???

YIKES! I would be ticked too! It doesn't seem right that they could ban you without any notification or explanation! That is a lot of money to forfeit without justification/proof from them!
I would be all over them until they give a specific reason or evidence showing where they see you having two accounts.

I was wondering if they sent you an email or something letting you know what what was going on, before they took action???

NO!! I tried to log in and couldn't so I checked my emails and NOTHING. So I went to the forum and checked and they said if I couldn't log in around check paying time it was probably that I was banned. So I sent an email out to TT! I am still angry. No warning, no trying to work with me. I will send another email to them in a bit. I want to know if there was another account who got that check!! Not me and if I am going to get banned for THAT ACCOUNT I want that money. :) haha

I'm sorry. I hope you get it reinstated. I'm going to double think how much time I spend over there based on how they treat your problem.

Same here. I hope you can get this straightened out soon. I would be mad as heck. Sending pixie dust your way!

I've scanned the forums over there occasionally and seen people that have had those problems. There have been a couple that have managed to get their accounts reinstated after an investigation that I can recall. It seems like they are doing alot of comparing IP addresses, which is not always a foolproof method of tracking because IP numbers can be reassigned.

Anyway, I'd suggest you make a post over there on the TT Forums. I suspect that in some of these cases, squeaky wheel where many people hear squeaking might be the way to go.

I've scanned the forums over there occasionally and seen people that have had those problems. There have been a couple that have managed to get their accounts reinstated after an investigation that I can recall. It seems like they are doing alot of comparing IP addresses, which is not always a foolproof method of tracking because IP numbers can be reassigned.

Anyway, I'd suggest you make a post over there on the TT Forums. I suspect that in some of these cases, squeaky wheel where many people hear squeaking might be the way to go.

I too have seen those posts and the funny thing was I always thought they probably had done something fraudulant. I feel bad for thinking that now. I am not sure I can log into the forum anymore with no account. But I may try. I am sending them an email a day though. Until I get it back. and belive me I don't forget. :)

Thanks for the idea!

I also think that is a good suggestion, Im sure if they take the time to check into this matter they will find out what happened. Keep us posted, Hope all works out well for you. I know how it feels.

Hi!
I can't understand why they would just ban you without any explanation! That is just so maddening. I haven't done much over there myself, but I will definitely be re-thinking my own membership based on how they handle this!

Ok, so this is totally off track, but....you mentioned the treasure hunt. How far did you get, or did you finish? I'm stuck waiting for an item.

Ok, so this is totally off track, but....you mentioned the treasure hunt. How far did you get, or did you finish? I'm stuck waiting for an item.

I was at act 12. So close

Still have not heard anything form them!! They sent a two line email saying I was banned and then nothing more. I am sending them an email a day asking for them to look into this matter but obviously they think stealing is okay. I am so tempted to report them for it! I know that will do no good but to just shut me down and not pay me my hard earned 102.00 is theft! I was always promoting TT too! no More.

I really wish that I could help, but TT is one of the sites that I don't know the owner. :( I will say that I think all of the owners are banning a lot more people now than ever. But they should at least be able to explain why to you if you take the time to ask them.

I really wish that I could help, but TT is one of the sites that I don't know the owner. :( I will say that I think all of the owners are banning a lot more people now than ever. But they should at least be able to explain why to you if you take the time to ask them.

Thanks Tricia. I don't expect you to talk to them. This is not your problem but I so appreciate the thought

This was the reason they gave me last week after I asked them why I couldn't log in.
Both of your accounts were deleted. Having multiple accounts is against our terms that you agreed to.
Not one word more, very curse and almost rude.

I wish they would tell me where this OTHER account was. It wasn't mine. I have written them off. I just wished I spent that time at SR or QR. I am almost burnt out and tired of sites right now. I know the feeling will go away. I just need a break after all this. I am just doing a few offers here and there at SR now but just need a break.

I'm sorry Wilsonfamily4. I can only imagine how upsetting this must be esp with how far into the hunt you were and knowing what you had to do to get to that point. I can tell you I have had that same burnt out feeling as well thanks to TT. I actually quit doing them in July and haven't really picked them up in August. I am mainly sticking to SR and QR due to customer service and the special promos. I don't know if I'll ever finish the hunt due to the shopping requirement because they have such low cash back percents.

Hang in there. Take a small break from sites and then go back to them. You have almost as long as I do to earn money for your trip (I have 13 months to go).

I finally got another response this morning. Last month I was in my mothers hometown and she wanted to do some ebaying so It hought I would set her up an account trhough Treasure Trooper so she could get an ebay account and make some money through Treasure Trooper. She is trying to save to go to China so I thought this would kill two birds with one stone. I set an account up and used the same password I use on my account. No biggie you would think. Then about 3 weeks later I checked on her account. I did not do any offers at my house under her account NOT ONE because I have heard so many times not to do that. But I guess somehow my IP address came up under her account. I have asked them to go back and see that the offers she has done are all under her IP address. So hopefully this can be resolved. I am feeling better now. At least I know what the problem is and I know if they take the time this should be resolved. My poor mom would feel so bad if she knew what happened because of her ebay account.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter