• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation question

Princess Bette

DIS Veteran
We will be traveling with another family next May for a 7 night cruise on the Fantasy. We will be flying into MCO the day prior to our cruise. It will be 4 adults, 2 teen boys, and 2 10 year olds. Not sure if we are going to stay in Orlando or at the port. Either way, we need transportation. I would like to take a limo but I'm concerned about having room for all of our luggage. Anyone have any experience with a large group and lots of luggage? I welcome your suggestions. TIA!

Check with the limo company. We used Happy Limo for ten people and they had plenty of room for people and luggage.

This is actually one of the most asked questions here on the Dis. Many towncar/limo/van services have a trailer for luggage. You would have to call a few and see which ones can accommodate your group with luggage.

It should not be a problem for 8 people. We have done a one-way rental of 13 pax van for 9 adults and we had enough room for luggage and people (this was a personal rental, not through a company). We have rented from Thrifty, Avis and Budget in the past. We were 3 families and all chipped in for the cost.

You can find rental car discount codes at www.mousesavers.com and the Dis have a code for Budget that is X474200.

MJ

This is actually one of the most asked questions here on the Dis. Many towncar/limo/van services have a trailer for luggage. You would have to call a few and see which ones can accommodate your group with luggage.

It should not be a problem for 8 people. We have done a one-way rental of 13 pax van for 9 adults and we had enough room for luggage and people (this was a personal rental, not through a company). We have rented from Thrifty, Avis and Budget in the past. We were 3 families and all chipped in for the cost.

You can find rental car discount codes at www.mousesavers.com and the Dis have a code for Budget that is X474200.

MJ

This is good to know! That way we could use the vehicle while in PC also. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter