• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transportation at Lodge lacking?

sus

Mouseketeer
I've heard mixed reviews about the transportation to and from parks from the WL. We were planning on using Disney transport, but am now wondering if we should just rent a car. Advise from fellow lodgers would be appreciated.

My experience in May was terrific. The wait for a bus was minimal (average of less than 5 mins.) for any park. We had a car, but it was basically for going to other resorts for meals or to visit DTD. The bus service to/from DTD is not so good -- JMO.

We loved the boat shuttle to/from MK! That was the best way to travel.

Overall, I give WL transport to the parks a big thumbs up. Note: several buses to the parks were shared with FW. Not a big delay getting to the parks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter