Transportation after Hoop Dee Doo

Okay @Debbru here is the answer I was given by 3 CM's standing outside HDDR tonight.

There are three transportation options for the late show (same as the previous 2 shows each night).

A. Boat back to MK and then bus to your resort. I pushed back a little on this answer and they assured me that the busses leaving MK will still be operating to get everyone back where they belong. Since this happens 4 times a week every week, I have no reason to doubt them.

B. Take an internal Fort bus from the Settlement Bus Depot to the Outpost Bus Depot up at the Checkin area (can use any color bus line to get to Outpost: Yellow, Orange, Purple) and take a ride share service such as Lyft or Uber or taxi to their resort. Those carriers have to pick up passengers up at the Checkin area.

C. Arrange for a Minnie Van at the end of the show to pick them up at the Settlement Bus Depot (backside of it) to take you back to your resort.

Those are the options arranged in least- to most-expensive. There are no special provisions for the late show. It has the same provisions the 4pm and 615pm show has.

Have fun!

Bama ED
This is very helpful, thanks! We will be attending HDDR for the 8:30 show on New Years Eve and we are staying at the Dolphin. Does anyone have any suggestions as to the best option to return to our resort without getting overly bogged down with traffic/congestion on New Years Eve? Would a bus to MK, monorail to Epcot, and walking through the International Gate back to the Dolphin make more sense than sitting in traffic on a bus (presuming Epcot hasn't reached capacity)?

Wanted to report back that I did not have any options when booking Hoo Dee Doo online to apply the AP discounts, so will have to follow up day of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter