• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Transferring non refrigerated items from one resort to another???

Momtwofour

DIS Veteran
We are staying one night at OKW before moving to Kidani for the rest of our trip. I know they wont transfer refrigerated items but if we have beer, soda and a few other food items in a blue ikea bag will they transfer this with no issue? Our plan is to drop our luggage to be transferred and head to MK for the day. We really dont want to go back to OKW at night to pick anything up. And we wouldnt be able to have groceries delivered without us there due to the alcohol. Just curious if anyone has done this without an issue

We place our items in a travel cooler and they're fine with transferring it. I wouldn't put anything perishable in there though, most times items are luke warm upon arrival, but we mostly transfer alcohol, water, and soda.

We did this in July and didn't have any trouble. They took a Disney shopping bag (open top) full of food and another one full of water bottles without question.

We had no issues earlier this month transferring open-top grocery bags with non-refrigerated grocery items, as well as grocery items in a duffel. However, we were told that our cooler could not be transported, despite its contents being room temp and not needing refrigeration. So, be advised that bell services may not transport a cooler even if it’s not being used as a cooler. 🤷‍♀️

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter