Trading Elements: Boys vs Girls SEE POSTAL THREAD

AlexWyattMommy

<font color=deeppink>Okay, here I am, out of high
All here and accounted for.

Due date is June 8th (that is when I need to receive your package. Please mail packages out by June 1st with DELIVERY CONFIRMATION. I will wait one week to return them just in case one doesn‘t arrive on schedule.

YOU MUST CHECK IN 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE MAILING DUE DATE, IF NOT A PM/EMAIL WILL BE SENT AND IF YOU DO NOT RESPOND, YOUR SPOT WILL BE ANGELED.
Packing Instructions - use a Ziploc for each person and put everything for that person into their bag. Please label each bag with your name & DIS name so we know who made each element. You‘ll have 5 or 4 bags to enclose in the larger (gallon size) Ziploc bag. - be sure to include your name & DIS name. Include $4.60 for postage (or stamps if you don't want to send cash) to return your items. Delivery confirmation is $0.65 PLEASE DON’T SEND METERED OR CLICK-IT/SHIP-IT POSTAGE SOME HOSTESS HAVE HAD ISSUES WITH THIS.
PM me if you have problems and need to drop out or if an emergency happens (we all know things happen beyond our control sometimes), let me know so we can make arrangements for an angel or other help if needed.
HAVE FUN!!

** Watch for Postal Thread to see when the packages return to you!

I have your address(dis name, real name, address, email, phone): princess:
You have Sent your items: :groom:
I have received your items: :cloud9:

Player Has checked in since 5/25Game Elements How many to make

princess: AWM G1 boy/girl 5 -- G2 boy 4

princess: B&MB G1 girl 5 -- G2 boy 4 :cloud9:

princess: bobcat G1 girl 5 -- G2 boy 4 :cloud9:

princess: MazdaUK G1 girl 5 -- G2 boy/girl 4:cloud9:

princess: Mickeyteacher G1 boy 5 -- G2 girl 4 :cloud9:

princess: Mickster G1 boy 5 -- G2 girl 4 :cloud9:

princess: momx3boys G1 girl 5 :cloud9:

princess: PN96 G1 boy 5 -- G2 girl 4 :cloud9:

princess: tiggermei G1 boy 5 :cloud9:

You've missed me off one - I'm doing girls and boys in gp 2

You've missed me off one - I'm doing girls and boys in gp 2

Thanks for catching that!!

If anyone sees any mistakes, please let me know.
I've already misspelled some names, but I think I fixed them all.

I'm right... except I'm making one for each of my kids since I don't get one of my own back!!! It's motivation to get my kids' books going again!!! LOL

I have my ideas.. I'll template this weekend...and than do my shopping for my specifics.. I have my lists ready...

I'm right... except I'm making one for each of my kids since I don't get one of my own back!!! It's motivation to get my kids' books going again!!! LOL

I have my ideas.. I'll template this weekend...and than do my shopping for my specifics.. I have my lists ready...

me too. I ned to make Stanley's for our autograph books and and I'm going to make a bunch of the file folders for some friends.

Stanley! I couldn't remember the name! I was showing a friend my album yesterday and she said "why have they got a William Hague character in AK?" For the uninitiate, William Hague was a former leader of the Conservative party (the ones Tony Blair isn't), who took over after Prime Minister John Major. Curently shadow Foreign Secretary.:rotfl: :lmao:

If you don't know who he is this will not be funny! Sorry! :blush:

I'm done! Just need some more $ form the PO and I should be able to post by the end of the week - start new job on Monday and I won't be round the corner from a PO any more:sad2:

Good thing I was checking the DIS because I totally forgot about this one! Yikes! I'd better get it on the to do list and get busy!:rolleyes1

Okay, I am not in this swap actually because I didn't understand it and besides my plate is waaaaay full and at this point I have glitter from paper all over my face......anyway,,

I was reading the thread.:surfweb:

I couldn't figure out how to post a picture instead.

I love triva, etc. and had to look this man up that looks like Stanley.

Here's a link to him.
http://www.harrywalker.com/photos/Hague_William.jpg
Stanley! I couldn't remember the name! I was showing a friend my album yesterday and she said "why have they got a William Hague character in AK?" For the uninitiate, William Hague was a former leader of the Conservative party (the ones Tony Blair isn't), who took over after Prime Minister John Major. Curently shadow Foreign Secretary.:rotfl: :lmao:

If you don't know who he is this will not be funny! Sorry! :blush:

:wave: Mickster,
I haven't started this yet either!!!!!
I'm now organizing a notebook of my swaps/swap designs/scrapbook design pages and such... I find that I sketch something out.. flip it over to put a list of must dos on it.. complete the must dos.. throw said paper away..and thus throw my sketch out!
I hope to start on this next weekend.. it's a majorly busy next 2 weeks w/ end of school just days away (we are out on May 31.. so of course next week- 31 are just days that they are at school to count toward their 180 day total!).. Yikes!!! All my babies will be in school full time next year....

This is my week to catch up on all my swaps. Dear littlest will be at grandparents all week.

Mazda, cool for you. Can't wait to see what you made.

Susie, do you need boy or girl stuff?

I have sketch book that I started when I started swapping. Great for keeping track of measurements or of designs that I didn't like but they would be perfect for something else. The key is that I actually have to write down what swaps I have and when they are due. Duh! :rolleyes1

I have a little boy. I am so far behind in his stuff and he is going to start tiger cubs next week - my plan is to start scrapping that from day one. He is with his paternal grandparents today so i thought I would get tons done but have not felt the best in the world. So, it is a double blessing that this is one I resisted. I have ABCs, Newbie, recipes and surprise swaps to finish.

But the good news is that except for the recipe one they are all about 75% done.

This is my week to catch up on all my swaps. Dear littlest will be at grandparents all week.

Mazda, cool for you. Can't wait to see what you made.

Susie, do you need boy or girl stuff?

Just PM'd you my info. I know what I'm doing for this one and hopefully will get it done tomorrow. I was hoping to work some today but I had a wedding to go to and then spent 3 hours in Walmart waiting to have 2 tires put on my van. It gave me time to read all the scrapbooking magazines I haven't bought this month.

Thanks. I think I have everyone's information now. I like having it in the computer to print out labels.

Yes Susie, that IS William Hague! Do you all see what I mean :lmao: He fatally ended his chances of winning the election for the Conservatives around 2001/2 by wearing a baseball cap to the Notting Hill carnival and looking a right twit!

I have my girl elements done and am covered in glitter! I think the cats are too as they try to help me scrap. Boy elements are cut out but I am still fiddling with my enhancements.

My boy elements are 80% done. And look mighty cool if I do say so myself! I think I may make a few for my boys too. I hope to finish them tomorrow and get started on the girls tomorrow too. I do need to go buy a tab punch for the girl one though.

I'm starting on this tomorrow.. have my ideas, supplies.. just hope they work as good as they have sketched out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter