Tractor Museum in Leesburg

Cloudboy

Mouseketeer
My cousin found this Tractor Museum over in Leesburg, he and his uncle really want to check it out. Has anyone been there? I figure we could combine it with a boat ride on the Dora Canal.

I've never heard of this museum, so go and give us a trip report when you return!

So....

Wow, I didn't know there were that many tractors in the world! He had two full metal buildings of them, more outside, and a couple of workshops. We went on a Saturday morning, I think we got there about 9:30? we were the only ones there. We got a personal tour (golf cart transportation and all) by someone who knew far more about tractors than anyone I would have thought would want to. Unfortunately ALL of the tractors are International Harvester, so most of them look pretty similar to the ones next to them. They did a have a few huge ones, and even a collection of lawn tractors. Plus some old refrigerators, cream separators, and trucks. At the end, in one of the garages, we actually met the owner/collector. Incredibly friendly guy, turns out he hails from NH so he and my cousin had lots in common to talk about and I basically had to drag him away. If you are into that sort of thing then it would definitely be a place to go. I wouldn't really think of it as a kids type of destination, though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter