Tower of Terror Bazzill Element Swap - Swap Completed

The box is a 14 x 14 " flat box (About 3/4" deep). I will check my Delivery Confirmation tomorrow. I have a late rehearsal that I'm leaving for tonight. I mailed it last Thursday, so I'm a little worried.

Don't stress until I check with DH. Like I said, his "obvious" and mine are very different places. He has set stuff aside for me before that I just didn't see until I asked him.

I'll post this evening for sure.

Don't stress until I check with DH. Like I said, his "obvious" and mine are very different places. He has set stuff aside for me before that I just didn't see until I asked him.

I'll post this evening for sure.

Shauna, My package was delivered Monday. Here are the results of the Delivery Confirmation search on USPS:

Label/Receipt Number: 0406 9953 3210 0502 8942

Your item was delivered at 12:25 PM on May 7, 2007 in WEST SACRAMENTO, CA 95691.

Please check with your husband. I copied the address you gave in your PM and checked it twice as usual. It is a 14 x14" box that is about 3/4" deep.

Got it!

He put it on top of my scrap bag "because it was so big" :confused3 and then forgot to mention that it was there. I only touch that bag when I'm going to a crop. I don't know how he thought I would see it or know it was there.

Everything is in! I should have time to swap out tomorrow and get everything in the mail by Saturday morning.

Got it!

He put it on top of my scrap bag "because it was so big" :confused3 and then forgot to mention that it was there. I only touch that bag when I'm going to a crop. I don't know how he thought I would see it or know it was there.

Everything is in! I should have time to swap out tomorrow and get everything in the mail by Saturday morning.

Whew!! Thanks!

Whew!! Thanks!

Tell me about it. And when I asked him, he was all, "I put it right where you would see it. It was right on top of your bag." I think it's time to going back to me asking him to leave the mail out until I get home so he doesn't put things "where I will find them".

He did the same thing with my cell phone bill last month but that somewhere was on top of the microwave. Why would I look there? :confused3 :rotfl:

Tell me about it. And when I asked him, he was all, "I put it right where you would see it. It was right on top of your bag." I think it's time to going back to me asking him to leave the mail out until I get home so he doesn't put things "where I will find them".

He did the same thing with my cell phone bill last month but that somewhere was on top of the microwave. Why would I look there? :confused3 :rotfl:

Well, you know........Their brains work differently! :upsidedow :lmao: I'm just glad its there! :)

All the packages have been mailed. I forgot to list my cardstock colors so I'm putting them here. The black is Bazzill Raven and the gray is Bazzill Thunder.

Here's the shipping info:
Yodasmom - DC 0103 8555 7490 7298 8357
Faerie - DC 0103 8555 7490 6250 2594
rlovew - Sent Priority

Here is the link to the pics if you want to peek: http://s143.photobucket.com/albums/r152/tpcshauna/Tower%20of%20Terror%20Element%20Swap/

Thank you all for the hostess gifts. I hope you all enjoy the pieces. I laid them all out and they look really good together. I think we have made a pretty nice page kit.

Please let me know when you get your packages. Thanks again for playing!!!

They look great. I am looking forward to seeing them up close and doing my page.

Rebecca

Rebecca, has your packaged arrived yet? Your's is the one that didn't have delivery confirmation and I've been stressing.

TIA for letting me know!

Sorry, I didn't realize I hadn't posted that it arrived. I glanced at my post up above and somehow thought I had done so. I have them and they look great. I am looking forward to making my page.

Rebecca

No problem. I just wanted to make sure they arrived.

We are done ladies. Thanks again for playing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter