touring plans for universal hollywood?

disneyland fan

Mouseketeer
I am a big fan of the touring plans website. Planning a Disneyland trip in March and thinking about buying one day tickets to Universal. Does anyone have recommendations for a website similar to Touring Plans that would help with Universal Hollywood?

I am a big fan of the touring plans website. Planning a Disneyland trip in March and thinking about buying one day tickets to Universal. Does anyone have recommendations for a website similar to Touring Plans that would help with Universal Hollywood?
I don't think there is much out there on Universal Hollywood. It's so much smaller than the Disney parks and Universal Orlando.

In the past, I referred to Tom Bricker's guide to get some basics, such as priority rides. https://www.disneytouristblog.com/universal-studios-hollywood-planning-guide/. Hopefully that link is allowed, but if nothing shows up - it's Disney Tourist Blog; you can search for Universal Hollywood in the search box, and you'll get right to the 2022 planning guide.

A touring plan isn't necessary there. It's tiny. It's easy to do everything in like 6 hours.

Thanks for the replies! My last visit was around 1995 so I'm sure a lot has changed. Surprising my son with a visit to see Nintendo after it opens.

I’ve said before I think the Nintendo land will be a game changer for the universal parks.

I’ve been looking for a touring plan as well. I wonder if they’ll be easier to find after the Super Mario section opens.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter