Topolino’s closing down?

Adz83

Earning My Ears
Is Topolino’s closing down for a week starting September 13?

Have my ADR window open but there are no times available for this restaurant. There are times available up until the 12th but nothing after.

Is it possible that it is closing and won’t be available during this week of my trip?

So much for extended stays, this international guest won’t get to book their lightning lanes and now the restaurant they were looking forward to.

#letdownbythemouse

Why would they not be loaded yet? Not seeing availability after September 2nd.

Having same issue as our 60+7 ADR window opened and no availability for San Angel Inn or at Topolinos for any party size or time (September 13-20). Did availability end up opening up for you after a couple days?

Last year for our September trip it took a while for San Angel to open up, but eventually it did.
This year it took a week or so for the SRT fireworks package to open dates.
Never give up!

Having same issue as our 60+7 ADR window opened and no availability for San Angel Inn or at Topolinos for any party size or time (September 13-20). Did availability end up opening up for you after a couple days?
Never opened up.
You are spot on, it looks like San Angel Inn has the same issue.

Our window opened today and, yeah, Topo’s times aren’t loaded nor are the MK fireworks dessert party. It’s a bummer to have to babysit them to get our dates (even with a dining finder, it’s babysitting :/) but it seems like there’s always a few restaurants late to load. Last year Narcoossee’s didn’t put their schedule in until around 10 days before we arrived! Hopefully, it’s sooner than that.

We should post here when Topolino’s drop?

We had this happen when booking ADRs for November 2022. We wanted to go to Boma for breakfast on our checkout day which was arrival plus 10 and, while good, not exactly a high demand place. We left it for last based on that but when the time came there were no openings for that day or a few prior. We babysat it for a week or so and eventually reservations opened up and we got a time the time we wanted. It seems like this is just an issue with some Disney restaurants at times. Good luck!

San Angel Inn has now loaded dates to September 20. Still seems to be no topolinos loaded yet for September 13 onward.

San Angel Inn has now loaded dates to September 20. Still seems to be no topolinos loaded yet for September 13 onward.
Hopefully you were able to get what you wanted. Will keep looking for Topolino’s, fingers crossed it’s not too far away.

This happens a lot. Do a reservation finder there are some free options out there. When they get loaded into the system you’ll get a text and there will be a lot to choose from typically. Had this happen for one of my trips and topolinos

Why would they not be loaded yet? Not seeing availability after September 2nd.

For Topolino’s?? I have a dinner reservation for Spetember 4th. We’re at WDW until September 12th. I don’t have dates, but I know there was availability other dates as I was booking. Breakfast times were showing too.

For Topolino’s?? I have a dinner reservation for Spetember 4th. We’re at WDW until September 12th. I don’t have dates, but I know there was availability other dates as I was booking. Breakfast times were showing too.
It is definitely 9/13 onward that haven’t dropped yet for Topolino’s. Dinner is wide open most days, it seems.

The MK dessert party times after 9/9 posted yesterday - never did get notification from the dining finder which is odd. Topolino’s is the only hole in my schedule now.

Good luck to everyone on the hunt.

We called Disney and they said they aren't loaded yet. No one has a reservation for those days. We are going September 16-21 so ours just opened yesterday but when I look the only time available is 930 September 10 still. Not sure there's much after that. Hoping they open up that next week soon so I don't have to keep checking. I set a mouse dining alert but it told me what I already knew about another reservation a day late

FREE VACATION PLANNING!

Dreams Unlimited Travel is here to help you plan your ideal Disney vacation, with no additional cost to you. Our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners offer expert advice, answer all your questions, and constantly seek out the best discounts, ensuring you get the most value for your trip. Let us handle the details so you can focus on making magical memories.
CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest