Top Secret Pixie Dust! A Surprise 13th Birthday PTR! NEW! TRIP REPORT LINK PAGE 220!

Sorry I am a little late but Happy Birthday Chelsea! Love the pictures of her as a younger child!

Hope you have a great trip! Looking forward to reading all about it!

YEAH! Chelsea got a camera, I can't wait to see the pictures she takes of you!

:goodvibes

Have a GREAT trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to follow along.

Happy Birthday, Chelsea!
It is early enough for you to be at RD!!!

Hope you have good weather and great times!!!

Can't wait to hear more :):yay:

Kelly in NC

Sorry I missed the late night send-off party. :laughing: Looks like Chelsea had a great day. Looking forward to seeing her pictures!

That camera is so cute!!!!! I hope Chelsea does a teen report! Have an amazing time at Disney World and make sure to take plenty of pictures :) We'll all miss you and will be greatly anticipating your arrival!!!!!

Wonderful pictures! The laughing one is my favorite. And what an excellent gift right before the trip! Hopefully she will let you download her pictures and we can get a teen perspective of it all too! :goodvibes

Love the picture retrospective! Happy Birthday, Chelsea!

Jackie, I hope you all have a great time. Enjoy! :goodvibes

just got this from jackie about 30 minutes ago:

our view!

Photo069.jpg

she said they got there around 2:30, which means they made really great time! we live about the same distance from disney as they do and it usually takes us about 7.5 hours with 2 pitstops for gas.

I was just getting ready to post that picture punkin, you beat me to it!:goodvibes
They did make good time!
Jackie told me she was heading over to get a Pina' Colada...
She is quite happy with their location!

Thanks for updating us! Glad they made it safely. What a nice view! Wish I was there! Oh, wait, I get to go in 10 days!!!:lmao:

Thanks for all the bday pictures! I'm sure this will be a birthday she will never forget!

Thanks for the amazing picture! I'm glad they arrived and can't wait to hear more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter