"Too Excited to Sleep"

Would never say to not visit friends often....but hope the depression part goes away soon

I miss you Too!!!!

:hug::hug::hug::hug:
That depression comes from knowing that your friends love you dearly and the fun and genuine camaraderie we share...so you miss that genuineness when you get back to reality...

and you as well

there are times it sucks being single

totally!!! :sad1:

I had sucha good time and alot of feel good moments this past trip of mine... :grouphug:

That is why it is hard to fight the urge to make the trip to Baltimore.

we want you there and no way will stop you but also need to use a the practical logic sometimes... :( (look at me saying that and here I was planning to drive to FL line in 2 weeks... :upsidedow )

we want you there and no way will stop you but also need to use a the practical logic sometimes... :( (look at me saying that and here I was planning to drive to FL line in 2 weeks... :upsidedow )

where is everyone staying anyway while there? When are people showing up and how long are they staying?

where is everyone staying anyway while there? When are people showing up and how long are they staying?

kevin had posted it on FB where MAC had mentioned about slumber party and stuff.. no access at FB here at the Quarry sorry :(

found the slumber party stuff....makes it even more doable if don't have to pay for hotel by myself.....just need to know when people are arriving and leaving

found the slumber party stuff....makes it even more doable if don't have to pay for hotel by myself.....just need to know when people are arriving and leaving
Gary I will probably get there between 11:30 and 12 and then leaving Sunday morning.....

Gary I will probably get there between 11:30 and 12 and then leaving Sunday morning.....

I will be in a lil early to feed the Ducks... then off to Cheesecake factory...

If I book 9:45am incoming Saturday
outgoing 3:40pm Sunday

will the duck mobile be able to handle that?

let me remind you I drive like a sr. citizen and I dont have a GPS... :lmao: hence I love my human GPS (NH Bubba) when I used to drive at WDW!!!

let me remind you I drive like a sr. citizen and I dont have a GPS... :lmao: hence I love my human GPS (NH Bubba) when I used to drive at WDW!!!

Well my flight is booked and I will try to remember to bring my GPS...Baltimore Airport on Southwest arriving at 9:45am :cool1:

Well my flight is booked and I will try to remember to bring my GPS...Baltimore Airport on Southwest arriving at 9:45am :cool1:

ok we are talking about the same airport right... the one that says BWI??? MAC???? TT??? Kevin ??? thats it right ???? shoot.. you know I just got off meds and stuff like this confuses me... :lmao:

laundry done!!! and almost packed for the weekend... :):goodvibes

We're only going for 2 days...what do you have to pack :scared1:

need to use that :car: more often anyways :) TT wanna come for a drive ???

I'm ready...do I hear a Thelma and Louise trip in the making :banana:

If I book 9:45am incoming Saturday
outgoing 3:40pm Sunday

will the duck mobile be able to handle that?

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Glad to hear you are joining us.

Since I drive right pass BWI I can pick you up and drop you off. This way Duck doesn't have to drive out of her way.

:confused3

I need your dates then or will give you mine so we can compare notes... I am IN so in you wont believe it ! I have been in seclusion for so long am ready to spread my wings :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

Since I drive right pass BWI I can pick you up and drop you off. This way Duck doesn't have to drive out of her way.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Dont ask me on the BWI or the Dulles, I HATE driving that area and so I avoid those 2 airports like the plague even if I can get deep discounts if I fly from there. I never know how the traffic is going to be and is it going to take me 2 hours or 5 hours to get there etc etc....so I say yes to TT picking Gary up....lol

...and...ummm....I am all up for a Thelma and Louise road trip...I think we should take one to CA and hit DL :) but only if we travel at least the speed limit....preferably 5-10 miles faster than....:lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter