Tony's Town Square Lunch Review (picture)

Pixiedust34

<font color=blue>It's like I'm stuck in a music ti
We had lunch at Tony's on 9/18. My dd is a huge Lady and the Tramp fan and we enjoyed the atmosphere. We sat in the main dining room.

I started with a tossed salad for an appetizer, which was pretty good. Ds had the artichoke dip with toast which was great! I wished I had ordered that, but I usually start my meals with a salad. Dd had a fruit bowl.

We all ordered spaghetti and meatballs for our entrees because we were into the Lady & Tramp theme. Portions were huge! The meatballs were OK, though the sauce was not remarkable in any way.

For dessert, ds and I shared the dessert platter. Everything on it was enjoyed. Dd was given a sundae on top of a Mickey chocolate chip cookie, which was cute.

I had read that you can ask you server for Lady and the Tramp's autograph (they stamp paw prints in your book in the back where Lady and the Tramp are eating), but our server knew nothing about this. Other than the autograph thing, service was great and our server was quick with refills on drinks. We were there at 11:30, which is when Tony's opens, and it wasn't too crowded.

Here is dd with her kids portion of spaghetti and meatballs:

Disney06Disk2092.jpg

She's wearing her Lady and the Tramp t-shirt. :goodvibes

Here is ds with his appetizer:

Disney06Disk2091.jpg

That dessert platter looks divine!

We had lunch there back in 2004 and we all loved our entrees! Maybe we'll do a re-visit on our next trip!

thanks so much for the review! we're eating there in november before MVMCP and are happy to hear that the spinach dip is great- we love it anywhere else and can't wait to try it at the world! :bride:

THANX for the review and pics! Cute kids! Looks like they were having fun!

Dessert platter looks yummy!

Too bad about the autographs. I, too, thought they still did that.

:tink:

Thanks for the review! I might be trying it before MVMCP and I was curious about this restaurant.

Pixiedust34 said:
We had lunch at Tony's on 9/18. My dd is a huge Lady and the Tramp fan and we enjoyed the atmosphere. We sat in the main dining room.

I started with a tossed salad for an appetizer, which was pretty good. Ds had the artichoke dip with toast which was great! I wished I had ordered that, but I usually start my meals with a salad. Dd had a fruit bowl.

We all ordered spaghetti and meatballs for our entrees because we were into the Lady & Tramp theme. Portions were huge! The meatballs were OK, though the sauce was not remarkable in any way.

For dessert, ds and I shared the dessert platter. Everything on it was enjoyed. Dd was given a sundae on top of a Mickey chocolate chip cookie, which was cute.

I had read that you can ask you server for Lady and the Tramp's autograph (they stamp paw prints in your book in the back where Lady and the Tramp are eating), but our server knew nothing about this. Other than the autograph thing, service was great and our server was quick with refills on drinks. We were there at 11:30, which is when Tony's opens, and it wasn't too crowded.

Here is dd with her kids portion of spaghetti and meatballs:

Disney06Disk2092.jpg

She's wearing her Lady and the Tramp t-shirt. :goodvibes

Here is ds with his appetizer:

Disney06Disk2091.jpg
Is the lunch menu still around? Someone said they are just offering the dinner menu now. Me and my boyfriend were interested in trying Tony's for lunch and are pretty basic eaters; Spaghetti and meatballs kind of couple hehe But we saw on the dinner menu that it was $18 for spaghetti!!!! We figured we would go else where and get a steak or something for that price! lol If you could let me know that would be great! We both love lady and the tramp and wanted to try the restaurant!

Thanks for your review. We ate at Tony's last week and it was really good. The dessert platter was to die for. YUMMY!

Too bad your server didn't know anything about the autographs of Lady and Tramp. We had walked in last year and asked the cast member at the check in to get the autographs for us. Since we got it last year, we didn't ask our server this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter