Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party?

Disneylover1970

Mouseketeer
What do You think about Tony’s Most Merriest Town Square Party? I’ve read mixed reviews mainly against it, not worth an additional ticket. I was thinking this was a meal, but appears just appetizers. I’m doing MVMCP, so not thinking it would be worth the extra ticket. Thank you

We are trying it this year. We tend to try something new each year. Wee will see. I just know I am not doing the Fireworks Dessert party ever again.

Well, the only food we’ve ever liked from Tony’s is the zucchini fries app, so maybe that’ll work out....but I’m interested to hear about it anyway.

We did it last year and loved it! I mean the parade viewing was nice. No wait for the perfect front and center view, but the main thing was it was just a great party. We loved the food and the drinks and thought it was just a lot of fun. Plus it was nice to go back and sit and have a few cocktails as we waited for the park to empty out at the end of the day. I would highly recommend.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter