• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tomorrow (11/16) is National Fast Food Day!!

leebee

DIS Veteran
Oh my gosh, we are all so excited! I can't decide if I should go for the trifecta (McDonald's, Burger King, AND Wendy's... one for each meal of the day) or score a hat trick at McD's with one from every protein group- a burger, nuggets, and a filet of fish!

OK, seriously, I am not that big a fast food fan, but wouldn't it be unpatriotic or something NOT to go to McDonalds on National Fast Food Day?

I certainly have no major objection to fast food, but over time I've found that I don't eat much of it. There is a lot of food in the house, usually my main goal is eating what is here in the fridge/freezer. But fast food can hit the spot, I'll get some at some point.:)

I would choose McD's for coffee
Taco Bell for a beef burrito

I will be out and about tomorrow............... but I try and succeed, most of the time to avoid these places!!

And here I was thinking National Fast Food Day meant a short term fast before the onslaught of next Thursday ….Wait! That’s what I’ll do I’ll fast for today 😉

I have meatloaf planned for today. I'll have to celebrate this "national" day some other day. :)

I rarely eat fast food, but a Chick-FIL-A chicken sandwich sounds pretty good.

The blackened one is really good, and those fries are killer.
Yeah, that blackened chicken sandwich from Popeyes is amazing! I get teh spicy one, and it really is the pinnacle of fast-food chicken. I'm glad it seems to be sticking around.

Personally with the prices of fast food I think you are better off going to a small pub or local place.

Still I don't have an issue with it - if you enjoy it its none of my business other than the cost of health care - but I like a drink or two so I guess its all even.

As for a National Fast food day - whatever - there is a day for just about everything - its ridiculous IMO.
There is a national Kazoo Day? And its not the Martian from the Flintstones - that's The Great Gazoo.

Oh and there is Walk Around things Day - why ???

As for National Fast Food Day, DH and DS are both sick, so I'll run out and get them something if they ask, but we'll probably have grilled cheese and soup for lunch right here.

Just went thru McD.'s drive-thru this morning. They raised the prices of their drinks yesterday. A large pop or sweet tea is now $1.82, unsweet tea is $1.78. >:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter