Tokyo Hilton - Ocean or Park views?

OldSchoolReasons

DIS Veteran
Has anyone stayed in either of these room - What are the views actually like?

The photos on the site look a bit impressionistic to me and Google images is not bringing much joy either.

Not the best pic because it was foggy that morning and you couldn't see the city well, but here's a view from our fifth or sixth floor room:

11158962634_38d48e09c3_b.jpg

That looks so beautiful! I'm leaning towards ocean view then, I mainly wanted a park view to see the fireworks. Thanks guys.

I had a hard time picking between the two so I finally told my boyfriend to pick and let it be a surprise. He went with park view, obviously. Sorry I don't have a daytime pic on hand. I think I did prefer being on this side because our only down time was just before bed and I enjoyed looking at the lights at night. I imagine the ocean side would be pretty dark at night, and we weren't in the room much during the daylight hours. We never did catch the fireworks from the room because we were in the parks during the show but, honestly, I can't imagine the view would be that impressive. It's a very short show and would be quite a distance away. I don't think you can go wrong with either side, really.TokyoHiltonParkView.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter