• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Tokyo hilton 72 hour 50% off sale

orion2185

DIS Veteran
Just in case you are planing a trip to Tokyo.....

In less than an hour Hilton Hotels in Tokyo are having a 50% off sale!

Sale only last for 72 hours (Sep 2 - sale ends Sep 5 2pm JST)

Valid for hotel stays Sep 3 2014 to December 1 2014

Hilton Tokyo Bay Hotel is apart of this sale.

Visit the sales page for more details and to book
http://hiltonhoteldeals.com/jpsale/en/

but here is the "fine print"

Offer is subject to availability at participating hotels within the Hilton Worldwide portfolio in Japan and South Korea. Book between September 2, 2pm, 2014 and September 5, 2pm, 2014 and stay between September 3, 2014 and 1 December, 2014.
Full non-refundable prepayment required at time of booking.
Your credit card will be charged immediately for the total amount quoted for the entire stay as reserved and refunds or credits will not be issued.
Charges cannot be applied to other stays, services or merchandise.
Booking cannot be changed. Blackout dates may apply and vary by property. Additional restrictions apply.
This offer may not be combined with other select promotions, offers or discounts (including Hilton Premium Club Japan) and is not valid for existing reservations or groups. Rates are exclusive of all taxes, incidental charges, gratuities and resort fees where applicable.

This is so great of you to post. We booked one of these deals for our last trip and it saved us a lot of money. Hopefully others will be able to benefit from this.

THANK YOU!

We just booked tickets the other day to fly to Tokyo (we live in Singapore) for fall break, and almost booked our hotel the other day as well. So glad I didn't! I just saved over $400 off the pre-pay rate I found the other day! Had to change our days around in order to get the deal, but that's OK.

YAY! I love DisBoards so much :)

we're staying at the Tokyo Bay Hilton next week, if only they had the sale a few weeks back

THANK YOU! We just booked tickets the other day to fly to Tokyo (we live in Singapore) for fall break, and almost booked our hotel the other day as well. So glad I didn't! I just saved over $400 off the pre-pay rate I found the other day! Had to change our days around in order to get the deal, but that's OK. YAY! I love DisBoards so much :)

Amazing news!
So glad you were able to get the deal and saved some money.
I figured someone out in the dis community could put this deal to use

What's the best way to stay updated on these type of deals? Do they let people know on a mailing list? Thanks!

What's the best way to stay updated on these type of deals? Do they let people know on a mailing list? Thanks!

I'm not sure if they send out deals like this off their email subscription list
Best idea is to alway join their loyalty program with valid email...usually hotel loyalty programs send out offers only to members for deals. Earn a loyalty status level...for better deals

Can't really say how this particular deal ended up in our inbox. Don't really do business on any level throughout the Hilton chain and partner brands. Not a member of their program nor do we subscribe to their email list

Though we have a suspicion that Hilton is trying to poach our business. As our email has been flooded with offers from Hilton all across the board.
Normally we are very loyal to hyatt brand and hold a valid hyatt courtesy card.
So someone has access to this members list over at Hilton. And want to tempt us to switch to Hilton brand. Only thing we can think of

If any more tokyo deals come we will post them for everyone to enjoy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter