Today is the first day of the rest of my fit life!!

lustergirl

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone one and I have decided to keep a journal and what a better place than here with all you disney geeks like me!!

I would like to lose alot of weight myself and would be happy being a size 12 or 14, able to shop in the misses section. I just signed up for working out at Simply Fit- a curves sort of workout place but more intense. I lost 47 pounds last year but gave up exercising after I had injured my shoulder. I don't feel good about myself at all and am quite disgusted.
I have been eating less at work, choosing low calorie snacks like Special K Bars or fruit. Plus I eat Healthy Choice, Smart Ones, or whatever low calorie lunches are on sale for the week. I am drinking lots of water plus diet lipton green tea mixed berry. Green Tea is suppose to help you on a diet because of the metabolism boosting anti-oxidants built right in. Before joining the workout center I began walking during lunchtime and have even taken to catching the bus to work where it gives me an opportunity to walk even more. Conditioning yourself to walking is a key before any disney trip because I walk at least 5 miles a day while on vacation. Good Luck and I would love to hear any hints of encouragement and suggestions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter