To all singles.... Is today....

What :confused3
Is now not a good time to ask Randy if he wants to make out? :confused3
Go for it..he is the one that would be in trouble not you:):)

(and you know YOU can flirt with Randy anytime you want..just remember certain things I told u my dear..heheheheh:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )

Go for it..he is the one that would be in trouble not you:):)

(and you know YOU can flirt with Randy anytime you want..just remember certain things I told u my dear..heheheheh:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: )

hehehe

You told me I can make out with Randy anytime I want. thats what I remember anyways

Carrie,
You do realize that by May Randy is going to be so conceited NOONE is going to want to be around him....
It doesnt take much to inflate that ego...(and everyone get your mind out of the gutter)
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

GGGGGGGGGGGGGGrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....lol :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Catfight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

CATFIGHT!!!! CATFIGHT!!!...always makes me think of Kramer in Seinfeld episode...lol

and as for Ang and Carrie fighting over me...let me just say this about that...

um...

popcorn:: popcorn:: popcorn::

Yes I did tell you that , just remember what the rest of that involves tho....:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Ohhhhhh that conversation... ok ok ok. I do not want to make out with Randy. I lied

Carrie,
You do realize that by May Randy is going to be so conceited NOONE is going to want to be around him....
It doesnt take much to inflate that ego...(and everyone get your mind out of the gutter)
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Ohhh we need to not do that.

:snooty: Oh look who decided to post today

:snooty:

If someone who shall remain nameless (hint: she's a confirmed biter) would care to check other threads on the boards, she would know that I haven't been a stranger to the community.

CATFIGHT!!!! CATFIGHT!!!...always makes me think of Kramer in Seinfeld episode...lol

um...

You love it and you know it babe:):)
and all joking aside , if there ever comes a day in my life I am fighting over any MAN then I will stop dating..... THERE IS NOT A MAN WORTH IT!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

um...

Oh I dont want to fight over you

I will not fight over any guy.

I just wanted a little hanky panky. But I no longer want that from you ;)

If someone who shall remain nameless (hint: she's a confirmed biter) would care to check other threads on the boards, she would know that I haven't been a stranger to the community.

Until you post on a consistant basis you shall be labeled not a regular hehehehe

I am not nice

Good Morning to one and all! Hope everyone has a wonderful day.
I'm going to be unbelievably busy for the next 3 days So I wont be around much. Have to put together the 1st quarter reports and I'm working on a team to develope a implimentation plan for taking on a new group of properties in south east asia. :scared1: Here's hoping I can get everything wrapped up by Friday seeing the weekend is supposed to be great!!!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter