To All Single Disers... What does your Dis Nick means?!

I will be free come March 3... thats when my mom goes to my sister's :sad1: house in Cali...

did you just use the A word on me and did you just call me Nutty.. I hope I am not the BFF you are referring to!!! I dont know what you mean :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Wel, you and I will have to make it to somewhere after March, in fact didnt we say the boy toy could show us around Chicago:lmao:

I love stitch... I'm keeping him. That said, I miss you too!!! We still on for your bday???

yes ma'am!!!!!! April 18 to 26th!!! debating which is beneficial... doing the buy 4 3 free at POP or just using points all the way... so far I AKV is all set for those dates... :scratchin debating... debating..

yes ma'am!!!!!! April 18 to 26th!!! debating which is beneficial... doing the buy 4 3 free at POP or just using points all the way... so far I AKV is all set for those dates... :scratchin debating... debating..

The cheaper the better... I'm broke again. I'm trying to plan a couple of trips to see stitch :love:

The cheaper the better... I'm broke again. I'm trying to plan a couple of trips to see stitch :love:
Stitch needs to use his vacation time more wisely and just come to Fl with me when I come every month.

in Va???? well you two better drive up to Pa :snooty: :sad1:
awwww, Timmy....if Rebeccas comes to VA she will be certain to come on to PA I am sure :)

in Va???? well you two better drive up to Pa :snooty: :sad1:

Stitch needs to use his vacation time more wisely and just come to Fl with me when I come every month.

awwww, Timmy....if Rebeccas comes to VA she will be certain to come on to PA I am sure :)

huh!!! I am not holding my breath.. or else I will turn green ::yes:: :thumbsup2 :lmao: :sick:

1) I'm happy just to be with Stitch.. I don't have a preference as to which state this occurs in.

2) all parties involved can rest assured that if i travel all the way to va then i'm defly going to see my bff!!!

3) umm...i have to save my money... no more weekend trips to the world. i have something to be saving for. :rolleyes1

Achoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am allergic to the cold...:sick: Go to MI and you will feel the real cold....bbrrrsssyyyyy..... It would take an act of GOD to get me to ever go back up North to live, its bad enough I have to go on business....

Ok dang it..that does it...the wedding is off...:mad: :mad:

3) umm...i have to save my money... no more weekend trips to the world. i have something to be saving for. :rolleyes1

well trips to the World will only cost you gas... (so eat alot of potatoes) and if I am driving.... I can go pick you up and drive you back home... that is it is only YOU if :stitch: is around well youre on your own sistah!!! I will meet you over
2.gif
though!!! :p

wedding ??????? Off??????????/ noooooooooooooooo I am ready for that bouquet(sp) hahahahahah nobody sats it is off till I say it is off :lmao:

Well, sweetie pie , honey bunch I thought we were moving to Fl, isnt that what we agreed upon:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc
wedding ??????? Off??????????/ noooooooooooooooo I am ready for that bouquet(sp) hahahahahah nobody sats it is off till I say it is off :lmao:
:lmao: :lmao: Ok, I think you may have missed all of that...as I recall Randy and I agreed we would get married on April 1st in some yet to be determined year...I think the more and more we talked about it the year moved to 2035 or something so we have quite a few more years to go yet....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but :sad1: since Randy has called the wedding off I guess that means I am free to play elsewhere:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

Well, sweetie pie , honey bunch I thought we were moving to Fl, isnt that what we agreed upon:lovestruc :lovestruc :lovestruc

:lmao: :lmao: Ok, I think you may have missed all of that...as I recall Randy and I agreed we would get married on April 1st in some yet to be determined year...I think the more and more we talked about it the year moved to 2035 or something so we have quite a few more years to go yet....:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: but :sad1: since Randy has called the wedding off I guess that means I am free to play elsewhere:rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1 :rolleyes1

well dont you worry... someone who agreed to marry me on April 19, 2015 decided to up it in 2 years last 2008 which means I am supposed to be getting married on April 19,2010 at Vero Beach... but you know how ones mind work sometimes... :lmao:

well trips to the World will only cost you gas... (so eat alot of potatoes) and if I am driving.... I can go pick you up and drive you back home... that is it is only YOU if :stitch: is around well youre on your own sistah!!! I will meet you over
2.gif
though!!! :p

HA! I've spent more money on weekend hotels lately!!! No more!!! I'm still planning on the birthday bash though!!! :goodvibes

well dont you worry... someone who agreed to marry me on April 19, 2015 decided to up it in 2 years last 2008 which means I am supposed to be getting married on April 19,2010 at Vero Beach... but you know how ones mind work sometimes... :lmao:

I have so many people I have agreed to marry within the next 30 or so years that I cant keep up with it anymore and have forgotten the names of half of them...:lmao:

and I think you should hang out with :stitch: and becca....He will love you :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest