Tips for Adult Birthday?

jennz

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! Any tips out there on how to make a 40th birthday extra special? DH is turning 40, we're staying at AKL, and his 2 best friends, who are also both turning 40, and their families will be joining us. We're doing a 40th birthday dinner at Rose and Crown. What else can we do?

Thanks!

Make sure you get each person a "Birthday Button". I got mine at City Hall on Main Street, Magic Kingdom, but I heard you can get them at the other parks, too.

Even as an adult, I loved hearing the CM say "Happy Birthday" all day long. And I got a couple of goodies given to me, too.

If the guys aren't too embarrassed, the CM at the Camp fire Sing-a-long (Fort Wilderness) will sing "Happy Birthday" to them!!!:p

Have fun. I can think of no better place to spend my birthday. (Unless my birthday was in August:sunny: :eek:

How about a special birthday cruse to see Illuminations? You could do that after your dinner at R&C. We did that last year for my 29th birthday, and it was great! It cost more than the regular cruise, but they decorate the boat with birthday stuff and provide a great cake and soft drinks. We all really loved it! You can call 406-WDW-PLAY for more information on that. They book fast, though, so you must call exactly 90 days in advance - and first thing in the morning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter