Tinkerbell's Flight

Alex2kMommy

<font color=purple>I'm going a little nutso myself
Assuming I can keep my kids awake and happy long enough to see the fireworks, where can we be to see Tinkerbell's flight?

DH and I don't like crowds, so standing in the middle of a huge crowd with two small children would not be a good option. :crowded: Is there somewhere we can see Tink and the fireworks and not be in the thick of the crowd? Thanks!

check out the post I sent to you earlier in my "how long...fireworks" thread!!

Even if you don't go into the hub area, at least go just inside the park (over in front of the train station or near by) where there is less of a crowd.

It will be a streach to see tink from there as she flys from the matterhorn and behind the castle so maybe BEHIND the castle, in fantasy land or over by the tea cups you could catch her flight without a HUGE crowd.

Hopefully others will help me out with this :)

I do not know how much of a help this will be because it was not me personally. But my friends went there during the very busy time of July and did not want to stay and wait in the crowds either. They were passing through Tomorrowland (the area right where you turn off into Tomorrowland from Main street) and were there right at the time when Tinkerbelle flew right over from the Matterhorn! I don't know if they stayed and watched her fly around the castle, but maybe off to the side would be a little less crowded that the hub around the castle.

As for me, we were right in front of the castle, and Tinkerbelle flying around the castle both at the beginning and end of the fireworks were my favorite part. We just camped out for about an hour while we ate dinner, and it was not too bad at all. The fireworks are the best! :love: :teeth:

Thanks, I did catch up on the various fireworks/Tinkerbell posts. Still not sure if we'll go for a prime spot, but would love to see it in some fashion. We'll see what DH and boys think once we're there. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter