timesharesbyowner.com

Gumshoe

Mouseketeer
Hi, Has anybody utilised the titled company regarding rental of a timeshare property or has anybody heard of this company. I'm thinking of renting from one of the adds on the web site but due to not hearing of them I have resivations. Thoughts would be appreciated.:smooth:

I haven't rented from them but did a couple of searches on their site for familiar properties and their prices seem VERY high. For a 2 bedroom rental at Vistana Villages people were asking $1600 per week, that's twice what hotel kingdom is charging from spring rates!

What property were you looking for? Maybe someone here can give you some ideas.

Hi, I am looking for somewhere in the keys or the gulf coast in Feb around week 8. With regard to your point about Vistana. I have noticed several people selling a floating week for $500. Some appear at ridiculous prices other's do not. I think people have to be realistic when setting prices otherwise they will never sell.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter