time shares

lrenee

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ever done the time share tour to save on money? I got some info on one called Westgate Town Resorts - and all you have to do is a 90 minute tour (and 3rd degree pressure to buy!) of their place and you can stay in one of their suites for $350 for 7 days. Is this too good to be true??:smooth:

I just took a timeshare tour at Westgate Lakes Dec 30th and 31st. It was absolutely delightful because of the guy I had. I told him up front that I was doing research on the presentation for a website and he let me off gently. In fact he spent most of the time filling me in on what it's like to sell timeshares for a living!

On the other hand, my son's friend's parents went on a tour at the same time and had an absolutely horrible time. The woman who gave them the tour basically insulted them for not being interested. I guess it depends on who you get and how you handle the presentation. For me it was worth it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter