Time for a Disney Do-Over!! It's a GO!

Glad to hear you are finally feeling better. Also happy that you got to spend the holiday with your family!!! I had to laugh about the bathing suit - that sounds like something I would do. I tend to hold on to those darn things forever since I hate to shop for them. I did buy 2 new ones last year when my sister and I went to Hawaii, but I still have a couple of older ones too.:rotfl2:

We had a very quiet 4th. Didn't even go see fireworks. Our town has them at midnight on July3/4 during the carnival, but since it rained on the 3rd this year, they moved them to Saturday - at midnight. Charlie didn't want to stay up that late, so we didn't go. We can see the really high ones from the upstairs windows, but there are too many trees in the way to see the lower ones.

If I get a 30% off Kohls discount I'll let you know.....

Glad to hear you are finally feeling better. Also happy that you got to spend the holiday with your family!!! I had to laugh about the bathing suit - that sounds like something I would do. I tend to hold on to those darn things forever since I hate to shop for them. I did buy 2 new ones last year when my sister and I went to Hawaii, but I still have a couple of older ones too.:rotfl2:

We had a very quiet 4th. Didn't even go see fireworks. Our town has them at midnight on July3/4 during the carnival, but since it rained on the 3rd this year, they moved them to Saturday - at midnight. Charlie didn't want to stay up that late, so we didn't go. We can see the really high ones from the upstairs windows, but there are too many trees in the way to see the lower ones.

If I get a 30% off Kohls discount I'll let you know.....

Hi Tess! Yeah, the bathing suit wasn't all that old but had LOTS of mileage on it!! HaHa But I do tend to hold onto them way longer than most people. Nothing puts me in a bad mood quicker than seeing myself in a three way mirror trying on bathing suits!!:sad: Looks as though I can't avoid it now…

I get my fireworks fix at Disney. No one does them better. At least no one near me!

Awww, thanks! I appreciate that. Dan gets them almost all the time, but I seldom do. Prob cause I use my card a whole lot more than he does! I'm going to Sears this week and check LE out. Hopefully I'll score big there.

:offtopic: I know I haven't mentioned it, but I have been dodging the bullet of jury duty all week. I have called three times so far and they haven't called my "color" of summons. I have two more nights to call then I'm off the hook. It's not that I hate jury duty. I really don't. But right now it would be a HUGE inconvenience in my life. I hope I don't sound un-patriotic. Anyway, wish me luck for the next two nights.

I just realized recently that next year Dan and I will be celebrating our 30th anniversary!! We want to do something really special and I was wondering if any of you can give me some suggestions. We are contemplating a cruise. We've never been on one. Also it has always been my dream to visit England. Dan, not so much. I would love a Mediterranean cruise, but they're so expensive! Soooo, any thoughts? Thanks!

************************************************************************************************************************

Disney: Today I'm working on some shirts for three cute little Chicago kids. Then I hope to do a couple of shirts for Dan and I. I don't usually do entire outfits, just the shirts.

It's only three days until I pick our FP+ choices. I'm not too concerned about them since we won't be trying for Anna and Elsa. That seems to be the hardest to get. I just want to get 7DMT for sure. Honestly, going in September, FP is not all that necessary, so it should be pretty easy to select.

I'll be back later to update on a place we went for dinner last night. It was a very cool place, but since I forgot my phone, I took pics with Dan's phone and I need to get them from him. Meanwhile, I hope everyone has an awesome day!

I wear bathing suits until they are worn out! I hate bathing suit shopping! And every time I have to, I hate it a little bit more since my weight just seems to go up and up. I did love my maternity bathing suits though, I miss being pregnant fat - no guilt associate with that :)

I can't believe it's FP+ time for you already!

I hope you can continue to get out of jury duty. I've always been really lucky - DH works in law enforcement so that go me out of it the first time around. The second time around I was home on maternity leave, so I got out of it again.

I would love to do a Meditteranean cruise! That is one of my dream vacations. DH definitely wants to do a trip to London, much more so than I do. What about a trip to London and Disneyland Paris for your anniversary? When is your anniversary? I only ask because a couple of my dream vacations are dependent on the time of year - the cherry blossom festival in Washington DC, a Cowboys game in Dallas, and a trip to NYC over Thanksgiving to watch the parade. It would be cool if you could do something that is unique to when your anniversary is :) I love all kinds of vacation planning so let me know what you are thinking!

Squee! Can't wait to see the shirts you've made!

Thanks! My machine does all the work. I just tell it what to do and change the thread. But I do love custom designs!

Okay, so I got the pics from Dan, so here is where we ate last night:

Gervasi Vineyards was the name of the place. They just built this building to add to the other three dining venues they have on property. A lot of weddings take place there and the setting is absolutely stunning. There is a very large lake and lots of benches around to just sit and relax. Not too long ago, they added several villas where you can stay if you have deep pockets.:rolleyes1 The buildings all look like they came straight from Italy.

We were up on the second floor. They have seating outside, but it was very windy, so we opted for inside this time.

You can't really tell in the photo, but this was a completely round room that had about a three story ceiling. It had one large round table in it that seated 12 to 14 people. Not sure how many.

And of course this is my Sweetie.

There was a singer who had a fabulous voice who entertained us while we ate. I had a fantastic filet and Dan had muscles. Both were divine!:lovestruc

So, there you have it. We will definitely be going back here!

I wear bathing suits until they are worn out! I hate bathing suit shopping! And every time I have to, I hate it a little bit more since my weight just seems to go up and up. I did love my maternity bathing suits though, I miss being pregnant fat - no guilt associate with that :)

I know exactly what you mean. Being pregnant has no guilt! I was skinny before I had my babies, but the slippery slope started after that.:sad2:

I can't believe it's FP+ time for you already!

I know, right? I keep thinking I'll forget all about it. :crazy2:

I hope you can continue to get out of jury duty. I've always been really lucky - DH works in law enforcement so that go me out of it the first time around. The second time around I was home on maternity leave, so I got out of it again.

My uncle was chief of police in the town where I would have to report, but that was a while ago, so not sure that would matter. I've served twice and was happy to do it both time. Just not now!!

I would love to do a Meditteranean cruise! That is one of my dream vacations. DH definitely wants to do a trip to London, much more so than I do. What about a trip to London and Disneyland Paris for your anniversary? When is your anniversary? I only ask because a couple of my dream vacations are dependent on the time of year - the cherry blossom festival in Washington DC, a Cowboys game in Dallas, and a trip to NYC over Thanksgiving to watch the parade. It would be cool if you could do something that is unique to when your anniversary is :) I love all kinds of vacation planning so let me know what you are thinking!

Yes, the Med cruise is top of my list. I don't care that much about London, I just want to get to the Cotswolds and some of the other small towns England has to offer. And I would LOVE to see the place where Downton Abby is filmed!! I did actually look into Disneyland Paris last year. I'm just such a wuss when it comes to going somewhere completely foreign to me. And I want nothing to do with the chunnel!!!!!:faint: What I'd really love to do is Adventures by Disney, but there is no way I'll spend that kind of money!!! :faint::faint::faint: Unless of course I come into a huge inheritance unexpectedly!:thumbsup2

Those are some great suggestions. I actually would LOVE to do the Thanksgiving Day parade one time as well as the Rose parade. But Dan hates crowds. Hates. And traffic. So, I guess New Year's Eve on Times Square is out too. :rotfl: Our anniversary is July 20th. It's also Dan's birthday. I did think also about routing a trip from Ohio to California and stopping at all the sights we want to see along the way. I want Dan to see Custer State Park and We've never been to Yellowstone. I just love to travel and it really doesn't matter where…I'm always up for it. Since we'll be taking a grandchild to Disney every year for the next several years, we have to really plan our travel budget around those trips. But I think the first step would be to get our passports. That may motivate me to make a decision.

Thanks for the great ideas. Maybe you should have been a travel agent.:thumbsup2

Adventures by Disney would be awesome! I get totally sucked in any time I visit their website. Definitely cost prohibitive though! :sad2: I wonder if you could find an Adventures by Disney itinerary you liked and then recreate it on your own being more cost conscious?

I think I really would have enjoyed being a travel agent, probably a lot more than I am enjoying being an accountant. I just worry about the need for a travel agent in the internet age - I haven't used one in years and can't imagine doing it in the future. Maybe for an international trip, but even then, I enjoy doing the legwork myself.

I have held onto weight with both of my babies, although I wasn't exactly skinny before Peyton, I'm just not built that way. I need to get rid of this extra weight but I am having lots of trouble with will power when it comes to food and motivation when it comes to working out.

I love the idea of a cross country road trip! When my dad got stationed in California when I was 5 we drove out from Ohio - which I do not remember. When I was 13, we moved back to the East Coast and did the cross country drive again. We visited family and friends along the way and it was a lot of fun. My DH isn't much of a road trip guy, but I did a lot of road trips when I was in college and loved them all!

DH keeps telling me we need to get our passports and I keep putting it off. We do need to though, Disney Cruise Line sometimes offers great last minute deals for military and Florida residents, and I'd hate to miss out on one if we were just missing passports!

Yes, the Med cruise is top of my list. I don't care that much about London, I just want to get to the Cotswolds and some of the other small towns England has to offer. And I would LOVE to see the place where Downton Abby is filmed!! I did actually look into Disneyland Paris last year. I'm just such a wuss when it comes to going somewhere completely foreign to me. And I want nothing to do with the chunnel!!!!!:faint: What I'd really love to do is Adventures by Disney, but there is no way I'll spend that kind of money!!! :faint::faint::faint: Unless of course I come into a huge inheritance unexpectedly!:thumbsup2

Charlie and I went to Italy a few years ago, all on our own. We had a wonderful time and I'd love to go again.

I've also been to Ireland and Kate and I went to London for a week. I really want to go back and see more of England and Wales - my great grandfather was Welsh, and I have cousins in England.

One of the things we want to do the most though is a Viking River Cruise. Maybe, someday....That huge inheritance would definitely help.

Those are some great suggestions. I actually would LOVE to do the Thanksgiving Day parade one time as well as the Rose parade. But Dan hates crowds. Hates. And traffic. So, I guess New Year's Eve on Times Square is out too. :rotfl:

I would never, ever consider being in NYC for the Thanksgiving parade or New Year's Eve in Times Square. I shudder just thinking about it..:eek::eek::eek::scared1: I don't do well in crowds like that. :sad2:

Our anniversary is July 20th. It's also Dan's birthday. I did think also about routing a trip from Ohio to California and stopping at all the sights we want to see along the way. I want Dan to see Custer State Park and We've never been to Yellowstone. I just love to travel and it really doesn't matter where…I'm always up for it. Since we'll be taking a grandchild to Disney every year for the next several years, we have to really plan our travel budget around those trips. But I think the first step would be to get our passports. That may motivate me to make a decision.

We are going to do a cruise to the Bahamas in February. We've never done a cruise before, so I'm getting excited about it. Royal Caribbean goes out of the port of Baltimore, so it would be very convenient for us to go, and not as expensive as having to fly to Florida.

Thanks for the great ideas. Maybe you should have been a travel agent.:thumbsup2

Trying to catch with replies.

Adventures by Disney would be awesome! I get totally sucked in any time I visit their website. Definitely cost prohibitive though! :sad2: I wonder if you could find an Adventures by Disney itinerary you liked and then recreate it on your own being more cost conscious?

I totally could do that, but the neat thing about the Adventures by Disney is you can leave your brain at home and every detail is taken care of. This appeals to me completely!!!!:rotfl2:

I think I really would have enjoyed being a travel agent, probably a lot more than I am enjoying being an accountant. I just worry about the need for a travel agent in the internet age - I haven't used one in years and can't imagine doing it in the future. Maybe for an international trip, but even then, I enjoy doing the legwork myself.

I think there will always be a need for TAs. Some people just don't want to bother and others don't have the time. I used to work for AAA, and we were always swamped! Of course that was 14 years ago and I know things have changed. But, I'm with you, I love planning our trips!

I have held onto weight with both of my babies, although I wasn't exactly skinny before Peyton, I'm just not built that way. I need to get rid of this extra weight but I am having lots of trouble with will power when it comes to food and motivation when it comes to working out.

I know what you mean. I weighed the same after my second baby, but it didn't LOOK the same, ya know?? But, I am eating healthy 85% of the time and I feel good. Just not losing weight. Dan sure has, and he didn't need to. Go figure!:confused3

I love the idea of a cross country road trip! When my dad got stationed in California when I was 5 we drove out from Ohio - which I do not remember. When I was 13, we moved back to the East Coast and did the cross country drive again. We visited family and friends along the way and it was a lot of fun. My DH isn't much of a road trip guy, but I did a lot of road trips when I was in college and loved them all!

Yes, Dan is more of a fly-to-a-destination kind of guy. But once I drag him on the road, he really enjoys it. There is so much to see right here in the USA. But I'm thinking for our anniversary, that wouldn't be as romantic. ;)

Your cross-country trip sounds like it was a lot of fun. When I was 15, my parents rented a travel trailer and hauled it with our car. We took a week to get to California, just stopping at any sights that looked fun. This was before interstates and it was a lot of the old Route 66.(I know…i'm old!!!) We went to the Grand Canyon and the Painted Dessert and all kinds of things. We even went to Disneyland for a day!! We stayed a week with relatives and then took another week to get home. It's the best vacation our family ever took!

DH keeps telling me we need to get our passports and I keep putting it off. We do need to though, Disney Cruise Line sometimes offers great last minute deals for military and Florida residents, and I'd hate to miss out on one if we were just missing passports!

Get them!! I need to do it too.

Charlie and I went to Italy a few years ago, all on our own. We had a wonderful time and I'd love to go again.

I've also been to Ireland and Kate and I went to London for a week. I really want to go back and see more of England and Wales - my great grandfather was Welsh, and I have cousins in England.

One of the things we want to do the most though is a Viking River Cruise. Maybe, someday....That huge inheritance would definitely help.

Italy sounds fun. You and Charlie seem to have fun wherever you go.::yes::

There is so much to see in England! Ireland is a distinct possibility for our anniversary trip. Dan has relatives there (that he's never met) and his cousins are going next year (they've been several times) and they want us to go with them.

I'm not familiar with the Viking River Cruise. Tell me more…

I would never, ever consider being in NYC for the Thanksgiving parade or New Year's Eve in Times Square. I shudder just thinking about it.. I don't do well in crowds like that.

:lmao: That's exactly how Dan feels! I just would love to experience it. Crowds don't bother me when it's something like that. Of course the ideal thing would be to get a hotel room that overlooks the parade or Times Square. Again, need the inheritance!

We are going to do a cruise to the Bahamas in February. We've never done a cruise before, so I'm getting excited about it. Royal Caribbean goes out of the port of Baltimore, so it would be very convenient for us to go, and not as expensive as having to fly to Florida.

Trying to catch with replies.

Ooooh, a cruise in Feruary!! That sounds like fun! You'll have to let me know how you like it. Leaving from Baltimore would be so convenient. I think it would even pay for us to leave from there when the time comes. People say once you cruise, you'll keep coming back. If we went on a cruise and it couldn't be Disney (due to price) we would choose Royal Caribbean. :thumbsup2

Ok, people tonight is the night….FP+ selections and online check-in. The only ones I want desperately are Toy Story Mania, Soaring and Test Track. Of course the last two will have to come on different days…:(

I won't cry-baby about it, but I miss the old FP method. It really suited the way Dan and I do the parks, meaning being there at opening and grabbing FP first thing, then jumping in line for the same ride. It allowed us to ride TSM 3 or 4 times in a day. Of course the new system is better for those with small children who can't get to the parks early. They still have a chance to have FP for attractions they really want. I guess no system is perfect. I'm thinking Disney is not going to close their parks to everyone but me and my family and friends for the day. Now THAT would be ideal….:rotfl:

Sorry to say that my throat is sore again.:eek: Well, actually, it has hung on since I was on my Z-pack. It got better but never completely left. Now it's getting worse. I will be calling my doctor when I get through here and see what she says. I really don't have time for this!!!!

Today is the day I will be going on the GREAT (DREADED) BATHING SUIT HUNT!!! :faint: That's enough to make me sick right there, and no amount of meds will help! But I (well, Dan) scored a 30% off at Kohls, so I'll start there and then on to Sears to try out their LE suits. Wish me luck!

And finally, I am happy to announce I did not have to go for jury duty. My last night to call was last night and I am official off the hook. Nice!:yay:

I hope all of you have a wonderful and fun weekend! And be safe!:goodvibes

I totally forgot to tell you…….

We bought tickets to see Straight No Chaser last night!!!! I'm soooo excited. :yay::cool1:It will be December 7th and I can't wait. I've never seen them in concert, but I love their music!!

Ok. That's all.:cool2:

I don't think you'll have any trouble getting the FP+ you want. I hate that you can't do Test Track and Soarin on the same day! It works ok for our family - my mom can't do Soarin because of the motion simulation and Peyton won't do Test Track because she is a scaredy cat so I get my mom and dad FP+ for TT, DH and Peyton FP+ for Soarin, and Charlotte and I go do something else that doesn't require a FP. When Charlotte hits 40 inches we are going to have tough choices - I think she is going to be a little dare devil and I don't think she'll be willing to miss Soarin or Test Track!

I'm hoping that in time, once we all learn how to make the FP+ work for us, we'll like it as much as we liked the old system. I think one reason we all liked the old way so much was we had pretty much figured out how to beat the system, or at least make it work out the best for us. Hopefully we'll figure FP+ out the same way eventually.

Sorry you're still not feeling great. I am actually working from home today, I had a killer headache this morning that was bordering on a migraine. It's better now but when I dropped the girls off at school this morning I thought my left eye was going to explode.

Good luck on the bathing suit hunt! I have finally found a couple of styles of suits that I am comfortable in so I try to just stick with those but it is still hard to go bathing suit shopping.

Glad you didn't get stuck with jury duty! Hope you have a great weekend too. As of now, we have no plans so I imagine we'll go to my parents for a meal and swimming one day and stick close to home the other. We were thinking about driving down to Celebration for lunch and walking around but after I found out what our portion of Charlotte's surgery is going to be - just to the hospital - still don't know about the anesteiologist (I can't spell that, sorry) we are trying not to spend any money! Charlotte's surgery is on Monday.

I never really thought about the crowds for the Thanksgiving Day parade, although I had thought about trying to get a hotel on the parade route overlooking the parade ::yes:: New Year's Eve in Times Square has no appeal to me. Too many people and too much drinking for me! Don't get me wrong, I enjoy drinking myself, but being around a bunch of drunk people makes me uncomfotable. DH and I tend to stick close to home on the big drinking holidays - NYE and 4th of July especially.

Hope you have a great weekend and get your FP+ selections!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. I wrestled with my sewing machine all day Saturday while Dan was doing a tiling job for someone. He and I had a good weekend when we were together, though. He always makes me laugh.

I got to do FaceTime with Emily and the girls in Italy. It was great to see them. Charlotte greeted us with "Ciao"! Haha The girls seem to be adjusting. They both slept through the night for the first time Saturday night. They are 6 hours ahead of us. I had to laugh because Charlotte had her Elsa and Anna skirt on. Fun!

I called my doctor and she ordered a different antibiotic to see if we can't get rid of this crud I have. I am feeling pretty good, but really tired all the time. My throat doesn't hurt at all today, so looks like it's working. I just don't like to take ANY medication at all.

Well, I finally went shopping for my bathing suit yesterday. I went to Kohl's and got one I really like. Actually it wasn't as traumatic as I thought it would be. I also got two cute little casual dresses, 4 tops, 2 pr shorts, and 1 pr capris. Dan kept encouraging me to buy everything, so I did! Fun times!

We talked to our son Jeremy who lives in Fort Myers and he is going to join us for the weekend during our trip. He may bring his girlfriend whom we've not met. That would be very cool. He's been dating her since September of last year, so we're thinking it may be serious. That would be nice for him.

I got my FP+ times and I'm pretty happy with them all. I've tweaked them since to suit us better and I think they are going to work just fine. Although we don't really need FP for some of our choices, you have to get all three, so I just picked those because I had to. I got 7DMT for all three days we'll be at MK. I'm really looking forward to trying it out! I think that and TSM are the ones I'm most excited about.

Well, I haven't had breakfast yet, and here it is nearly lunch time. I just take way too much time between here and Facebook!!!! Have a wonderful day all, and prayers to Charlotte and Jennifer!

Today I'm working on some shirts for three cute little Chicago kids. Then I hope to do a couple of shirts for Dan and I. I don't usually do entire outfits, just the shirts.

WHAT?!?!?!
I will have the most Spoiled Children in Disney!!!!

I am again speechless.. I don't know what to say but thank you from my heart. You guys are seriously OVER THE TOP!!!

Will you please get better? I mean we are leaving in about 8 weeks here!!!
I need to get you and Nicole together!!!

Wow! I wish my hubby would encourage me to buy clothes like that! Lol...

Yeah, I spent a lifetime buying for the kids and not for myself, so he likes to spoil me now. I've got him just about fully trained after 29 years!:rotfl2:

WHAT?!?!?!
I will have the most Spoiled Children in Disney!!!!

I am again speechless.. I don't know what to say but thank you from my heart. You guys are seriously OVER THE TOP!!!

Will you please get better? I mean we are leaving in about 8 weeks here!!!
I need to get you and Nicole together!!!

You'll have the sweetest and cutest kids in Disney!

I know! I am trying. I don't get sick all that often, but when I do it's a duzie!

Yes! I would love to meet Nicole! Let's make this happen! I sent you a message on FB.

So here it is O dark thirty and why am I up you may ask??? Well, around 3AM our smoke alarm went off, but then stopped. Then our house alarm went off, but then stopped. Dan got out of bed to check everything out and found nothing amiss. Soooo, lights out back to bed. Couple minutes later, smoke alarm goes off again. Back up to check it out. By now I'm fully awake, right? Still no signs of anything amiss. I'll be buying a butt load of batteries later today and changing all of those suckers. Still, it didn't just "chirp" like a battery that needs changing. Whatever. Still changing them out! Thankfully Dan was able to get back to sleep. He worked until 7PM yesterday and came home exhausted. Poor baby!

Disney news: I totally forgot that we are going to buy APs once we get down there. Since we'll be taking Miles sometime in April next year, we'd be silly not to. We've had them once before and there was another time we SHOULD have gotten them. :faint: But I'm excited to be an AP holder again. That way I know I'll be going back soon. :cool1:

Also, I've been thinking about canceling our Tony's ADR and just trying to walk up for BOG instead. We had good success last time and I really want to eat dinner there. I've been stalking the website trying to snag a ressie, but so far no luck. Maybe I'll wait until the 45 day mark when some people cancel their trips and try again.

I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement to be meeting two of you crazy people on this trip!!!! I really can't wait! :woohoo:

Jennifer, hope Charlotte (and you) did okay with surgery yesterday. I'll get on later and check your ptr.

Have a great day everyone!!:goodvibes

Thanks to all my Dis friends!!!!

I know! I am trying. I don't get sick all that often, but when I do it's a duzie!

GET BETTER!!!!!!!

Yes! I would love to meet Nicole! Let's make this happen! I sent you a message on FB.

OK i will invite her to the facebook group..

So here it is O dark thirty and why am I up you may ask??? Well, around 3AM our smoke alarm went off, but then stopped. Then our house alarm went off, but then stopped. Dan got out of bed to check everything out and found nothing amiss. Soooo, lights out back to bed. Couple minutes later, smoke alarm goes off again. Back up to check it out. By now I'm fully awake, right? Still no signs of anything amiss. I'll be buying a butt load of batteries later today and changing all of those suckers. Still, it didn't just "chirp" like a battery that needs changing. Whatever. Still changing them out! Thankfully Dan was able to get back to sleep. He worked until 7PM yesterday and came home exhausted. Poor baby!

Ghosts.

Disney news: I totally forgot that we are going to buy APs once we get down there. Since we'll be taking Miles sometime in April next year, we'd be silly not to. We've had them once before and there was another time we SHOULD have gotten them. :faint: But I'm excited to be an AP holder again. That way I know I'll be going back soon. :cool1:

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Also, I've been thinking about canceling our Tony's ADR and just trying to walk up for BOG instead. We had good success last time and I really want to eat dinner there. I've been stalking the website trying to snag a ressie, but so far no luck. Maybe I'll wait until the 45 day mark when some people cancel their trips and try again.

Are you going to try for the FP for lunch??

I'm bouncing off the walls with excitement to be meeting two of you crazy people on this trip!!!! I really can't wait! :woohoo:

Back at cha!!! we are going to have lots of fun!!!

Yeah, I spent a lifetime buying for the kids and not for myself, so he likes to spoil me now. I've got him just about fully trained after 29 years!:rotfl2:

Hmmm... 29 years you say, so I only have 17 more to go! :rotfl:

Yup! The cutest FAMILY in Disney, in fact!! And you will be the cutest COUPLE in Disney!! ;) :lovestruc

:surfweb: Gah, that would freak me out! How weird, hope the new batteries work and that doesnt happen again. Why is it always in the middle of the night when these things happen? It's never the middle of the day! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Disney news: I totally forgot that we are going to buy APs once we get down there. Since we'll be taking Miles sometime in April next year, we'd be silly not to. We've had them once before and there was another time we SHOULD have gotten them. :faint: But I'm excited to be an AP holder again. That way I know I'll be going back soon.

:banana: Whooooo!

You can always hold onto Tony's until up to a day before, that way you can even be trying to snag the adr during your trip if you need? With just 2 of you though, I bet you could get lucky walking up. Especially if you go right when dinner starts?

I'm back! I updated about Charlotte's surgery in way too much detail on my PTR - but she (and I) both did great! Thank you so much for the prayers!

I hope you will be able to get a BOG reservation! I didn't have any luck getting one last minute for Spring break, but we only booked 3 weeks out, the 45 day mark may work for you.

Glad you got the FP+ you wanted. I can't wait to give the 7DMT a try!

I miss having an AP - but I'll be fixing that in October or November :thumbsup2 Don't forget to use your discount when you are souvenir shopping!

I'm hoping to get one more report finished before leaving the office today so I need to get back to it.

Thanks to all my Dis friends!!!!
GET BETTER!!!!!!!
OK i will invite her to the facebook group..

Ghosts.

THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

Are you going to try for the FP for lunch??

Back at cha!!! we are going to have lots of fun!!!

I am feeling better finally. Still tired, but I'm sleeping through the night without coughing my head off, so that's a huge plus!!

I need to get back to Facebook. I have been so busy! Can't wait to set something up with Nicole. It will have to be on your last day, right?

Yes, I'm going to try for the FP for BOG lunch. We will eat lunch there 2 or 3 times. We don't mind the line, it goes really fast, and to us it's totally worth it. Of course with three littles it would be a bit harder I think. But there's so much to look at while you're waiting, we just get caught up in it, plus taking pictures.

I keep thinking about how surprised and excited your munchkins will be. I'm beside myself with excitement, so you must be that much more excited to see their reactions. You've done a great job keeping everything a secret. You're in the home stretch, so it won't be long now. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Hmmm... 29 years you say, so I only have 17 more to go! :rotfl:

HaHa! It's a process for sure. :rotfl:

Yup! The cutest FAMILY in Disney, in fact!! And you will be the cutest COUPLE in Disney!! ;) :lovestruc

Aww, so sweet. Of course that is EARLY September…You and Raina will have the cutest family in Disney later in September! ::yes:: Can't wait to see pictures of them rocking all the outfits!!!:goodvibes

:surfweb: Gah, that would freak me out! How weird, hope the new batteries work and that doesnt happen again. Why is it always in the middle of the night when these things happen? It's never the middle of the day! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Right?? Always middle of the night! It hasn't happened again either.:confused3

You can always hold onto Tony's until up to a day before, that way you can even be trying to snag the adr during your trip if you need? With just 2 of you though, I bet you could get lucky walking up. Especially if you go right when dinner starts?

This is good advise. I will hold onto the Tony's ADR and see how things go. We do love Tony's and it's been several years since we've eaten there.

I'm back! I updated about Charlotte's surgery in way too much detail on my PTR - but she (and I) both did great! Thank you so much for the prayers!

I'm so glad everything turned out ok. I'm sure it's very stressful to go through for the parents!

I hope you will be able to get a BOG reservation! I didn't have any luck getting one last minute for Spring break, but we only booked 3 weeks out, the 45 day mark may work for you.

Yes, I'll keep trying, but we feel pretty confident about walking up. It's so much easier to fit two people in, so we may luck out that way.

Glad you got the FP+ you wanted. I can't wait to give the 7DMT a try!

I'm excited to try it too. I've heard mixed reviews, but I always make up my own mind about an attraction. I think the visual detail will be spectacular!

I miss having an AP - but I'll be fixing that in October or November :thumbsup2 Don't forget to use your discount when you are souvenir shopping!

Oooo, thanks for the reminder! That always comes in handy. Part of me wants to get the Ap now so I can get the discount on my MNSSHP tickets, but we usually wait until we're there to buy them. Dan would want to know why I needed to buy them ahead of time and I am still surprising him about the party.

I'm hoping to get one more report finished before leaving the office today so I need to get back to it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Okay, here are my plans as of now.

DAY One

Arrive in Orlando 9:25AM :yay: Hopefully get to MK by 11:30.

lunch at BOG (fp or not)

FP+

BTMrr 1:45 - 2:45
Splash 2:45-3:45
7DMT 3:50 - 4:50

ADR Raglan Road in DTD 7PM MEETING TESS and CHARLIE!!!!:dance3:

DAY TWO

Hollywood Studios Crowd level ONE!!!!!

Breakfast at resort, get to HS for rope drop

FP+
TSMM 10:50 - 11:50
Star Tours 12:25 - 1:25
ToT 1:25 - 2:25

My thoughts with the little bit later times is that in the early hours things will be more of a walk on. We'll hit TSMM first then go to RnRC before the lines get too long.

lunch at ABC Commissary

ADR - Grand Floridian Cafe 6:35PM

Then we may jump over to MK for parade and Wishes

DAY THREE

EPCOT Crowd Level ONE!!!

Arrive for rope drop and head straight to Soarin' Then hopefully meet up with a notorious gang from Chicago!!!:cool2::cool1:

FP+

Soarin' 10:00 - 11:00
S Earth 11:45 - 12-45
M Space 1:20 - 2:20

Lunch at either Kringla Bakeri or Sunshine Seasons

ADR - Chefs de France 6:20PM

Illuminations at 9

DAY FOUR

Animal Kingdom Crowd level 2

Arrive for rope drop

FP+
K Safaris 9:10 - 10:10
EE 10:10 - 11:10
Kali RR 1:50 - 2:50

Lunch at Flametree (always!! Yum!)

ADR Chef Mickey's 6:20 (our first time…so excited to try it!)

As for the Safari FP being so early, I know we probably won't need it at that time, but just in case everyone wants to start out there, I grabbed it. If we don't need it, I'll just grab another one later in the day. We usually leave Ak around 3 or 3:30, but we like to do the Safari twice since you get a lot of different animal activity at different times of the day.

I'm going to stop there because I have sooo much to do today and I still need to get over to everyone else's reports. I hope everyone is having a good week and a great day today!:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter