Tiffany Towncar Experiences

Lainy67

Mouseketeer
I would appreciate it if I could get some good / bad experiences listed for Tiffany Towncar. I have seen the post below about YourRide bad (/good) experiences, and would like to compare with details on Tiffany as well.

We have used Tiffany 3 times (Nov. March and June 2002) and thought they did a great job. They were right on time and helped with luggage and details of where to go etc. I am trying to plan a trip for Aug. and will use them again.

I have used Tiffany twice and loved their service. I am using them again for our trip this December. The drivers have been very nice and on time, the cars were always new models and sparkling clean.

We used Tiffany Towncar for our last 2 trips to WDW (Dec 2000 and Jan 2002) and we had great experience with them. We had the same driver Ronnie for both trips. He was very reliable. He was always on time to pick us up and when we were leaving back to the airport he was always 15 minutes early. Great service. We always tiped him 20% or more for what service he gave us. The only thing Ronnie has now quit Tiffany Towncar and gone over to Your Ride and we will be contacting Your Ride for our next stay in January 2003 and requesting Ronnie.

I have used TTC four times and have enjoyed excellent service each time. I will be using them again in August. They are always on time for pick-up and return. I always stop at Public market and it's never a problem. Very professional.

We used Tiffany Towncar on our last trip to WDW. I would and have recommended them to any of my friends traveling to Orlando. They met us at the foot of the escalator, helped carry the luggage to the curb, retrieved the car (this was a few months after Sept 11 and I still don't think they are allowed to leave the car curbside), put the luggage in the trunk, waited for us while we did a quick grocery stop, and unloaded the luggage onto a luggage cart at the hotel. We agreed on a pick-up time and they were already waiting for us when we came out of the hotel. Again, they helped load the luggage and off we went. It was effortless which was important as we were traveling with 2 young children.

We've always had good experiences with TTC in picking us up at MCO as well as RT's to USF/IOA from Disney. I'm again using them for our July trip several times for various side trips.

My parents own a towncar service in Massachusetts and they used Tiffany for their trip to WDW last week. They were very pleased with the service. Their flight arrived late and the driver was waiting for them. The same driver was at the hotel about 5 minutes early for their departure. They also commented on the nice condition of the car and appearance of the driver - their professional observations. :D Another recommendation!

We used Tiffany Town Car once. They were on time, however, the car, each way had a very strong stale cigarette smell and the driver (on the way to WDW) was talking negatively about WDW the WHOLE ride. It was a little discouraging but I have never heard any other negative comments from other people. I would probably give them one more try.

We used Tiffany Town Car once. They were on time, however, the car, each way had a very strong stale cigarette smell and the driver was talking negatively about WDW the WHOLE ride. Also we were charged $10.00 more than we were quoted on the phone when we made reservations and the driver said there was nothing he could do about it. Are we the only ones who have had a negative experience with Tiffany?

We've used them about half a dozen times.

Always had at least food drivers and service, plus clean cars/van.

My biggest complaint with them lately is the office people who take the phone calls have gotten a bit surly.

Anne

We've used them about half a dozen times.

Always had at least good drivers and service, plus clean cars/van.

My biggest complaint with them lately is the office people who take the phone calls have gotten a bit surly.

Anne

Have used Tiffany several times I have always had nice driver and car was clean. Always have been picked up on time for return to airport.:D

We have used them twice (6/2000 & 6/2002). Both times were great. They were waiting for us by baggage claim.

I booked them over the internet, so I didn't have to talk to the office staff.

Unfortunately, our one and only experience was bad. We had a very late flight into Orlando. At the time we reserved TTC (1999) they offered the grocery stop, but did not have a place for you to indicate that you specifically wanted it on their website. I assumed it was automatic. (I suggested they add this after our experience and I believe they did.) Our driver did take us to a convenient store because the grocery store was already closed. I think it made him mad that we asked to stop. He kept making comments about having another client to pick up at the airport. When we finally arrived at the resort, he practically threw us and our luggage out of the car. Also, on our departure day, they were late picking us up at the resort and we had to literally run to the gate in order to catch our flight! This was not pleasant with two young children in tow!! On a brighter note, I did complain to the company after we got home and they refunded our money. However, I'm sure we will not use them again. We're using Yourride this time. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter