Are they activated the first day you use them? If I buy it now but don't use it until April will it last until April 2026? Thanks!
Yes, it doesn't activate until you go to the Guest Service windows by the entrance to one of the parks and that will be the start date of your 1 year.

I believe technically you can go to the window and activate it but it won't start counting until you actually enter the first park but i'm not practiced in that.

Are they activated the first day you use them?
Yes, they're activated the first day you use them, not when you buy them.
If I buy it now but don't use it until April will it last until April 2026? Thanks!
Yes, if you buy it now (June 2024), you will have one year to activate (start using it), so you could wait until April 2025 to start using it. Then it will last until April 2026. For instance, if the first day you use it is April 15, 2025, it will expire on April 14, 2025 unless you renew it. If you renew it, the expiration date of the new one will be April 14, 2026.

Curious, is the going rate for an extra PH day around $95 still? (Asking about this week...comparing 2-3d hoppers, or just adding on at gate.

Curious, is the going rate for an extra PH day around $95 still? (Asking about this week...comparing 2-3d hoppers, or just adding on at gate.
Cost to add 1 day will vary based on your actual dates. But I just spot-checked a couple of dates this week and it looks more like $150-ish plus tax.

Hey all! We are headed to Disney in late October for a short 4 day trip. I know the current ticket deal for 3 or 4 days expires prior to our trip unfortunately. Do you think a new ticket deal for fall may come out or should we just plan on buying our tickets soon at full price.

Hey all! We are headed to Disney in late October for a short 4 day trip. I know the current ticket deal for 3 or 4 days expires prior to our trip unfortunately. Do you think a new ticket deal for fall may come out or should we just plan on buying our tickets soon at full price.
Never say never... but I'd be highly surprised if WDW offers a ticket special for the fall. That's a very popular time, while summer has been low crowds the past few years. Unless you simply want to get everything done and paid for, you can wait a couple of months to buy tickets. And watch the authorized resellers because they often have some deals (not necessarily as good as the 3-day or 4-day Magic ticket but some savings).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

DIS Tiktok DIS Facebook DIS Twitter DIS youtube DIS Instagram DIS Pinterest