• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ticket/AP Question

Cappy81

Mouseketeer
I am planning a Universal trip for next May. If I purchase the 2 day get 2 free park ticket for my daughter and possibly the AP for myself (waiting for AP room rates to become available), how do we receive the tickets and AP? I am used to the magicband process, but this is a first time for us. Do we pick them up when we arrive at the hotel as we are staying onsite. I would imagine the AP is not printable?

Also from my understanding the EP is tied to the hotel room and not the tickets, so we will receive the EP with the room key when we check in. Is this correct? Thanks so much!

You can have tickets mailed to you (believe a fee involved) or pick up tickets at guest services when you arrival
Or do the print at home tickets

If you stay at one of the three deluxe hotels, your room key is shown for express line usages

All in your group will be issued the hotel key card

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter